PDA

View Full Version : MRA Event at Apex Sports on April 12

Wild Cheetah 612
April 8th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Calling all MRA racers in or near the Springs!

The MRA will be holding a PR event at Apex Sports on Saturday April 12.
They are located at 327 S. Weber in Colorado Springs.

We need racers with their bikes and gear to attend to talk with prospective spectators, racers, and cornerworkers!
We also need someone or two to bring a canopy.
Glenn Carlson will post up with the time.

Please post up here if you can attend. We would like to have four to six people to help out.

Second year (or more) novices can work off their hours by attending.

cosp600rr
April 8th, 2008, 07:25 PM
I will be going with my bike and a canopy. James Wilkerson is going also I believe.

James W
April 8th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I will be there :D

mayhem
April 8th, 2008, 08:22 PM
i can go if need be...can i work off my hours????? :wink:

Wild Cheetah 612
April 8th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry, Darin, but you need to have one year experience in the club so you know where you're coming from when you talk to new people.

glenngsxr
April 9th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Folks,
this event will be an open house and be an all day thing. they will have radio spots from 12-2pm so we might get a chance to get on there and talk racing. Also, my bike will be going on display with a plethora of Suzuki stuff in the front entrance for about two weeks. I will have my blue canopy. Mat and James, my leathers are not the prettiest ones so if you guys have a nice, not wrecked set it would be great. also, be sure your bikes are in their finest Sunday schoolboy outfits. I will be there around 10 until whenever. Apex is a personal sponsor of mine and they have always been a sponsor of the MRA so let's get some good support out there and show the MRA off. glenn #62

mayhem
April 9th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Sorry, Darin, but you need to have one year experience in the club so you know where you're coming from when you talk to new people.

:( :(

glenngsxr
April 9th, 2008, 07:43 AM
darin, I would still like to meeet you and talk racing so if you want to come by it would be cool. glenn #62

shortie171
April 9th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I'll be there too. Just not sure how late I will be staying. Gotta support... even if I'm not racing.

cosp600rr
April 10th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Glenn are you bringing a table? Do you know where in the parking lot we will be set up? Is there any chance we would have power? I could maybe bring some race videos and a tv if there is but don't want to run a generator all day just to play them.

glenngsxr
April 10th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I can bring a table as well. I am not aware of power though. Glenn #62