View Full Version : Materials for Distribution

Wild Cheetah 612
April 8th, 2008, 08:47 AM
How we doin'?

What we got?

Where we goin'?

glenngsxr
April 8th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I have already hit up the shops in the springs. We are waiting for the displays to be made so we can put them in the shops! Glenn #62

Wild Cheetah 612
April 8th, 2008, 11:47 AM
got an eta on those displays?
Let me know when the invoice is ready so I can give a heads up tot he treasurer.

thanks!

Wild Cheetah 612
May 15th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Did we ever get the invoice for the displays?

How many schedule flyers do we have left?

Have we gotten any schedule cards?

I got a cornerworker flyer from Heaton last night and will make a shit load of copies.

What else do we have?

glenngsxr
May 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I still have a lot of fliers, but I did not get schedule cards made because the schedule has three races on it that are not going to happen. Plus, the fliers are way better and the cards are not going to add value IMO. from what I can see, the displays are already setup in a lot of places. You will have to get with Ricky Orlando to get the invoice. I am really at a loss here. With people dropping out and no new track, it's hard to market the club. I think the best thing that has happened as far as marketing has been Bike nights with Jim Wilson and Brothers BBQ motogp rounds. We had a newspaper article in the works, but haven't heard a word since. A radio ad was also mentioned, but that never came to fruition either. Glenn #62