PDA

View Full Version : Wacker Jack Hammer

Ray-Ray
April 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM
These are $1500 new! This one is USED but works great! $500 or trade for ??

dave.gallant
April 7th, 2008, 10:38 PM
What the hell is it??

One of these:

http://powertradeus.com/imageS12/hd1129-3-00641A.jpg

???

EdDuenez
April 7th, 2008, 11:24 PM
What the hell is it??

One of these:

???

Dave: This is going to be used in tech, by Ray

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ray-Ray
April 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
What the hell is it??

One of these:

???

Exactly like that! Except electric.....

And yes Ed, I was going to use it for tech but I've come up with something better..... :twisted:

froth
April 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM
This is a device used by blue collar men to earn far less than they should for breaking up concrete, rock, and hardpacked soils.
When used properly, it will allow you to return home, grab a beverage, and fall asleep watching Wheel of Fortune, and wake up about ten, realising you still need to shower.

Additional benefits are
i. Sore back.
ii. Sore shoulders
iii. Carpal Tunnel syndrome pregnant women only dream about.
iv. Ringing in the ears due to loud noise/splitting headache.
v. Dust cookies/bloody nose/dehydration
vi. The instant ability to wolf whistle at anything feminine within 50 yards.
vii. The ability to ignore the same woman's whithering looks (if she even aknoledges you exist).
viii. Bitchen tank top tan lines.

Hope this little missive has been helpful

Ray-Ray
April 8th, 2008, 02:39 PM
This is a device used by blue collar men to earn far less than they should for breaking up concrete, rock, and hardpacked soils.
When used properly, it will allow you to return home, grab a beverage, and fall asleep watching Wheel of Fortune, and wake up about ten, realising you still need to shower.

Additional benefits are
i. Sore back.
ii. Sore shoulders
vii. The ability to ignore the same woman's whithering looks (if she even aknoledges you exist).

So Fred its sounds like you need this!! Wanna trade some hardwood refinish for this beast???

gsnyder828
April 8th, 2008, 03:00 PM
So Fred its sounds like you need this!! Wanna trade some hardwood refinish for this breast???

:shock:

trophywife626
April 8th, 2008, 03:02 PM

Additional benefits are
i. Sore back.
ii. Sore shoulders

First of all, you must be completely bored to come up with all that. Secondly, I am obviously bored since I feel the need to post a response. But that's hilarious! :lol:

froth
April 8th, 2008, 04:45 PM
First things first.

Ray Ray: No way in the world do I EVER want to play with one of these again. I got way too much use as a teenager, helping Dad put in driveways and such. Later years, I got a jump on others on jobs, on occasion, by demonstrating my prowess with electric, 70 pound, and 90 pound air units. I'll have to pass.

Lovely Mrs. Weed: Thanks for laughing at my pain! I can't believe that woman of such dellightful laughter could take pleasure at my (obviously) deep psychological wounds! The nightmares and hearing damage haunt me to this day! See you at the track! :D