PDA

View Full Version : License Packet Update

T Baggins
April 1st, 2008, 10:37 PM
If you have sent me a license application, I have sent out your license packet.

I will turn packets around in a day or two from this point forward.

Don't forget that pre-entry opens April 12th, at Noon. You can't register if you're not a current member - so get those apps in to me please.

Ashli
April 2nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
We got Dave's yesterday, I was sad because I thought you knew how to spell my name :( (or whoever made the associate passes)

T Baggins
April 2nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
We got Dave's yesterday, I was sad because I thought you knew how to spell my name :( (or whoever made the associate passes)

I did it on purpose. "I" know how to spell your name, I just wanted to be sure that "you" knew how to spell your name. Thought I saw some blonde roots showing last time I saw you... :wink:

DingleBerns
April 2nd, 2008, 10:50 AM
it's alright, mine was made out to someone that spelled his name like this...D....I....N...G....L....E..... :D

EdDuenez
April 2nd, 2008, 11:16 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: T....O....N....Y....! do you send mine to my correct address?.... :lol:

ED D...U...E...N...E...Z.
5 5 2 8 W 2nd Street Rd.
Greeley, CO 80634

T Baggins
April 2nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: T....O....N....Y....! do you send mine to my correct address?.... :lol:

Of course I did. Yours is in the mail today.

Ashli
April 2nd, 2008, 03:28 PM

I did it on purpose. "I" know how to spell your name, I just wanted to be sure that "you" knew how to spell your name. Thought I saw some blonde roots showing last time I saw you... :wink:

Suuuuuure you did it on accident, first time in three years [-X
Ewwww, no blonde roots here, I'd look awful as a blonde!!! :)

T Baggins
April 3rd, 2008, 08:21 AM
Seems that doing these packets around Midnight has me making some mistakes (but not on Ashli's name, that was on purpose) with peoples numbers and rider status.

If I 'effed yours up - just shoot me a PM or e-mail and I'll double check to see if it's just wrong on your license or wrong altogether...

Ashli
April 3rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Seems that doing these packets around Midnight has me making some mistakes (but not on Ashli's name, that was on purpose) with peoples numbers and rider status.

If I 'effed yours up - just shoot me a PM or e-mail and I'll double check to see if it's just wrong on your license or wrong altogether...

You're such a brat.