PDA

View Full Version : renewing AMA membership...

DingleBerns
April 1st, 2008, 09:09 AM
When renewing are we supposed to select the full membership one year for $39, or the one year competition membership for $39....? Thanks!

Dingle

T Baggins
April 1st, 2008, 09:50 AM
Either is fine for MRA, but the competition membership is a pain 'cause you gotta get it notarized.

DingleBerns
April 1st, 2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks T Bag! I just did the one year non competition one...

Spiderman
April 1st, 2008, 11:18 AM
Either is fine for MRA, but the competition membership is a pain 'cause you gotta get it notarized.
Apparently that's only true the first time you get it - I renewed mine (Competition membership) for this year online and didn't have to do anything different than for the regular membership.

DingleBerns
April 1st, 2008, 11:19 AM
I called the lady and she said all of the paperwork is done online with the competition membership and the other membership all the paperwork is done at the track......

mayhem
April 1st, 2008, 11:32 AM
i just got my 1st year competition membership and it was the same as a regular one....no notary, no extra forms...............

Jon
April 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM
The competition member ship is supposed to expedite the process the problem is no one knows what expedite means :roll:

1ofTheBoys
April 14th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I picked competition and did it through the mail. No notary and it was here pretty quickly.

Sprtbkbabe
April 23rd, 2008, 07:00 PM
If any of 'em need notaries, let me know and I'll do them for ya :)