PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Nick Ienatsch and all the MRA Racers!!!

Vanmar Racing
March 31st, 2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks to all the racers who came down to Pueblo today for the Vanmar Clinic !!!

A Huge thanks to Nick Ienatsch for riding with all our racers and sharing his expertise and knowledge. We would like to do it again in the near future!
Also Thanks to Sean Fey for his suspension help. He spent all day working with the racers and their bikes!

We hope everyone had a good time !!!

Let us know what you thought......

PS: Also, Thanks to Ron Wood (Director of Michelin USA 2- Wheel Racing) and David Hirsch for joining us at Pueblo today! :D 8) :)

Mark Schellinger
April 1st, 2008, 12:45 PM
Ron was a cookie eatin machine.

Nick is an amazing instructor, he said he had a blast. He and I agreed that we will get together and plan the next clinic for later this summer.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this possible.

dragos13
April 1st, 2008, 12:53 PM
Big thanks to Nick for all the classroom help. Its amazing what you can pick up just listening to that guy for an hour.

Also, thanks to Sean for helping with suspension. Great work as always.

HUGE thanks to Vanmar for putting on a great trackday. Thanks Mark and Tammy!!!

vonconcepts.com
April 1st, 2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks to Mark and Tammy for throwing the event... it was well worth the trip for us. I hadn't seen Pueblo from a racebike in 7 years... so I really appreciate everyone passing me nicely as I re-learned the track. The painted curbs are really nice!

I only did three sessions - one where I cruised around at street speed, one where I actually got the bike over enough to touch knee and gain some confidence back, and the last to get back to the speed I had when I retired in 2000. Of course everyone is a lot faster in 2008 - so I still have a lot of work to do. :roll:

Thanks to John Glaefke for reminding me I got fat :evil: .... and thanks to Ben, John, Mike, Todd and Mike Applehans for being sociable... reminds me of what a great club you guys have. :D

Kurt von Ahnen
www.vonconcepts.com
SMRI #316

1ofTheBoys
April 2nd, 2008, 07:23 AM
Just a quick thanks to Mark and Tammy for putting the clinic together and having Nick and Sean down as well. The weather held up enough to get out on the track most of the afternoon. Oh, and thanks Jen for helping me out through the day.

Dodd
April 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Absolutely great. I had a wonderful time. Nick was awesome, he turned me on to some great ideas, all of which I tried and all of which worked.

I can't say enough about Sean, you guys weren't kidding, the guy is amazing. 5 minutes with my bike and I was cutting serious time off my lap times. As complicated as it seems to me, Sean made it simple and a lot more fun for me.

Thanks Mark and Tammy! a great day!