PDA

View Full Version : MotoSix to provide Pirelli tire support in 2008 to the MRA

dave.gallant
March 30th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I am pleased to announce to everyone that through a partnership with The Racer Supply Company, MotoSix will be providing trackside Pirelli race tire services for the MRA in the 2008 racing season.

In this upcoming season I will be concentrating on supporting our Pirelli faithful here in the MRA and have set up a few new features for MRA riders:

Online Pirelli Tire Ordering
Nothing is more frustrating then not having the tires you want when you want them. To keep this from happening in 2008, I have created an MRA-only ecommerce site at www.MotoSix.com to allow MotoSix support riders the ability to order the tires 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A secure login will be required, and this login will also allow you to purchase other race-related items at a discounted rate. Please contact me at dave@MotoSix.com to setup an account for the 2008 season.

New to Pirelli?
I have said it many times before - You simply can not go wrong with any of the race-specific tire offerings on the market today from any of the tire manufacturers.

But, there is a reason why I have ridden Pirelli tires for the 5 years and how they helped Aaron Clark win the 2008 MRA #1 plate: Nothing sticks better.

Riders new to Pirelli tires simply need to email me at dave@MotoSix.com and I can answer any questions you might have or tell you about the tires that work best on Colorado tracks.

Racer discounts are available through MotoSix sponsorship, so send all resumes to dave@MotoSix.com as well.

Tire Support
From setup to tire pressures, tire tech for your bike can be found (or asked) on a web site set up specifically for Pirelli motorcycle tire questions:

http://www.PirelliPrivateer.com

Or, just email me at dave@MotoSix.com.

Weekday Tire Services
Now you can get your tires mounted when you want in between race weekends! Order your tires online, then take your wheels to Epic Motorsports located in Longmont Colorado ( www.EpicMotoSports.com for directions ) and they will mount and balance fresh Pirelli tires for free while you wait.

Epic Motorsports is open Tuesday - Friday, 10AM-7PM, Saturday 9AM-6PM

Just tell them you are a MotoSix Support Rider and they will take care of you!

Existing Pirelli riders should email me immediately so I can create you an account for the MotoSix website and ensure your tires are available for the first MRA round!

Thanks everyone - I will be doing my best to convince "Pirelli Joe" to come out to Colorado if even just to watch the racing and barbecue in the pits because it just won't be the same without him. :(

-dave

motobum
March 30th, 2008, 10:51 PM
thats awesome news! e-mail sent

DingleBerns
March 31st, 2008, 07:34 AM
That's excellent news! Congrats Dave! Hope all goes well.

Clarkie
March 31st, 2008, 07:57 AM
Awesome! 8)

Pirelli riders won 7 championships (I think I counted correct) with the MRA in 07 on 'production' tires and the 08 tires are even better :shock:

dave.gallant
March 31st, 2008, 11:05 AM
Just to reiterate one thing:

Yes, racer discounts are available through MotoSix sponsorship.

Just send me a resume at dave@MotoSix.com, or at least an entertaining email noting your past, current, and future accomplishments, and we can go from there. 8)

dave.gallant
April 7th, 2008, 04:37 PM
PIRELLI RIDERS!!

I am getting some Pirelli patches in this week, so email me if you need some for your 2008 leathers!

dave@MotoSix DOT com

froth
April 9th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Ditto on having Joe come out. He is a really nice fellow, and VERY gracious to all!

dave.gallant
April 19th, 2008, 07:38 PM
PIRELLI RIDERS!!

I am getting some Pirelli patches in this week, so email me if you need some for your 2008 leathers!

dave@MotoSix DOT com

Patches are in, and will be available at Pueblo!