PDA

View Full Version : Membership & License Payments

ldenvermom
March 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hello all -
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the individuals that have written checks for their membership, license and/or school fees should be seeing them clear soon - if not already. I collected the forms & payments from Tony at the Board meeting, General meeting & the last bit he had at the school this past Saturday prior to making any deposits.

Also, those that requested a credit card as a form of payment - I have been processing a few each night after the kids go to bed, so you'll start to see them trickle in...1st in, 1st run.

Finally, rather than direct any inquiries to anyone else on the board, please PM me - NOT on the forum, if your payment has been rung...if you just got to know....I'll get back to you within a few hours :)
THANKS for your patience!!

Wild Cheetah 612
March 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM
uh, oh, better get money into that account!

Jon
March 27th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Since it's been quite a while since sending in my application and payment for my license and I believe I may have made payment with C/C my billing address has changed, Please if you have any difficulty with it contact me at 720-841-6020 and I can clear the CC address up as well as the correct address to send my license. Thanks, Jon G

ldenvermom
March 31st, 2008, 12:30 AM
Alright everyone -
All the membership, licenses & school charges have been collected. Checks have been deposited.
This is for anything given to me from prior and at the March school.

THANKS for your patience.
Lynette