PDA

View Full Version : Chaplain "Boots reply

Resident Chaplain
March 27th, 2008, 12:04 PM
It's Thursday here, been home since last Friday evening. This place is so much better than room 1014 & CICU. I can actually get a good night's rest, without being poked all the time. :( I'm gaining strenght each day, but will take a while to get most of it back. I'm having to get blood draws almost every other day [mostly afternoons at University Hospital] to check on the new meds & blood thinners, and how they are working. They haven't scheduled me for the second stent yet, but will, within 4 - 6 weeks. The first one made a world of difference how I feel. I'm bionic now :P I'm so appreciative of all the kudos sent my way, your phone calls, visits, the meals and prayers. I'm at a lost of words to say thanks. But keep them coming. phone is 303 288 4828, mail is CBPR842@aol.com and address is 5481 East 65th Ave Commerce City, CO 80022 Love ya guys!
"Boots"

T Baggins
March 27th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Glad to finally hear from you Sir Boots!!

You've been in many our thoughts and prayers since we got the news. Hang in there, and looking forward to seeing you again at the track soon!

froth
March 27th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Hey Boots! We're looking forward to dinner with you tomorrow night. Hope you like Chicken with green peppercorn sauce. It's even healthy, do you want rice or potatos with that? Gotta fatten you up for our wedding. (hope your free on 26 July).

Kickstand
March 27th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Glad to hear your feeling better Boots!!!

kfm61
March 29th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Boots!

Glad to hear you're home and feeling better! We look forard to seeing you back at the races!

Earlene
April 1st, 2008, 05:16 AM
Hi Boots !

How wonderful you have joined the ranks of bionic folks. I've got over 8 in this ole body and once you go bionic you just keep going and going and going. Makes people wonder how we do it. Blessings to you dear boots,

Ene
(Cafe bionic lady)