PDA

View Full Version : How ya doin? Your list of stuff to do

Wild Cheetah 612
March 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
We gotta get some things lined up here really soon, so here's the list of "action items" and who's in charge of them. Please update your progress on this thread. These are the areas on which we need the greatest focus right now!!

Mike Applesauce Call local bike shops to find out when they're planning Open Houses and ask if MRA can attend

Glenn "Keepin' You Busy" Carlson Posters-done, Displays-waiting for approval, Write Radio Spots- Talk with Ortiz, and finally, schedule cards, two for one cards, and a short run of free entry cards

Curtis and Margaret Get with TV contacts on what we need to do to get on tv and when

dragos13
March 25th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Donna would it be possible for me to get something more then just the handouts for my MotoGP events. We have tons of street guys that come to these and they are just the people we are trying to recruit. I was thinking maybe some buy one get one free passes to the races? Maybe even some free entry cards to hand out in the raffle? Im just trying to think of anything that will help get the MRA inside the heads of all the street guys.

hcr25
March 25th, 2008, 05:16 PM
At our last meeting we discussed each going to the shops that help us and getting this info. Has this changed?

Wild Cheetah 612
March 25th, 2008, 07:03 PM
At our last meeting we discussed each going to the shops that help us and getting this info. Has this changed?

No, but unless someone spearheads this, it won't happen in an organized and timely fashion.

Wild Cheetah 612
March 26th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Donna would it be possible for me to get something more then just the handouts for my MotoGP events. We have tons of street guys that come to these and they are just the people we are trying to recruit. I was thinking maybe some buy one get one free passes to the races? Maybe even some free entry cards to hand out in the raffle? Im just trying to think of anything that will help get the MRA inside the heads of all the street guys.

Yea, Casey, sorry I didn't respond sooner. We're working on those. Don't know if we'll have them in time. Glenn?

dragos13
March 26th, 2008, 09:37 AM
well im holding these events for every MotoGP race. just let me konw when they come thru.

dragos13
March 26th, 2008, 09:41 AM
well im holding these events for every MotoGP race this season. just let me konw when they come thru and i'll start getting people to the races.