PDA

View Full Version : FANTASTIC HOTEL RATES FOR ALL EVENTS AT PMP !

Earlene
March 24th, 2008, 12:03 PM
We are pleased to announce the sponsorship of PMP from the

PUEBLO CLARION & CONFERENCE CENTER
4001 NORTH ELIZABETH (At the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Elizabeth)
PUEBLO, COLORADO 81008
719-543-8050

Please mention Pueblo Motorsports Park when making your reservation and receive your room and complimentary full breakfast for only $49.95 +tax.

The management has recently invested over a million dollars in upgrades and is ready to serve you.

If I can assist you, please let me know.

Earlene
719-240-4132

bluedevil
March 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the tip Erlene...

FYI:

Tell them you want the "Pueblo Motorsports deal" right away or you will go through all the steps to reserve a room, then get transferred and start over....
They will give you a fella named Eli (Most likely gonna have to leave a voicemail to have him call you back)

Update: Eli is a great guy to deal with. FYI on the deal.. Their normal April rate is $79+ a night. and the rate midsummer is $99-109 a night. So this is a pretty smokin deal.. Thanks Erlene....

Accomidations are: 1 King room (Pull out or futon's avail in some rooms) or Double Queen rooms... And ofcourse Continental Breakfast....

Wahooman
March 24th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Dion or Erlene--

Erlene did you block a group of rooms? I called and for the June or August dates he shows nothing available or MRA. I mentioned PMP but nothing came up....said he was going to talk to ELI.
I got April and September just fine....??????

Dion did you book all the races and all went smooth?

bluedevil
March 25th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Dion or Erlene--

Erlene did you block a group of rooms? I called and for the June or August dates he shows nothing available or MRA. I mentioned PMP but nothing came up....said he was going to talk to ELI.
I got April and September just fine....??????

Dion did you book all the races and all went smooth?

Eli has to do it for you.. They cant at the normal reservation desk...
I only Did April.... I may have a new vehicle in june and wont need a room :twisted:

Dodd
March 25th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Boy you guys weren't kidding, that Eli fella is great! That was the easiest hotel res. I've ever done. I highly recommend them.

Dodd