PDA

View Full Version : News Flash! Nick Ienatsch to Teach at Vanmar Clinic!!!

Vanmar Racing
March 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Nick Ienatsch is coming to teach at the Vanmar Racing- Michelin Clinic on March 31st !!!

Here is some additional info about Nick.....
Nick Ienatsch began his career in the motorcycle industry at Motorcyclist magazine in 1984. He began racing just for fun at Willow Springs International Raceway in 1986. He went on to win the Willow Springs Motorcycle Club Overall #1 plate in 1989 and 1990. Nick went on to head up Sportrider magazine, and left Petersen Publishing to pursue an independent career in the industry. He contributes frequently to Cycle World magazine, and recently was the Editor of motogp.quokka.com, the previously official site of FIM Grand Prix motorcycle racing..

In addition to to these accomplishments, Nick is a lead instructor at the Freddie Spencer School.

We have had the pleasure of attending the Freddie Spencer School many times and Nick has a gift when it comes to teaching.
We are excited to have him as our honored guest!

Thanks,
Tammy

EdDuenez
March 22nd, 2008, 11:24 PM
AWESOME!!!! Jesse and I we will be there.

Vanmar Racing
March 23rd, 2008, 08:37 PM
Update....

Sean Fey will be at the clinic to help with bike set up!!!

Thanks Sean !!!

froth
March 25th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Will he be autographing copies of his book?

kcecil
March 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Sean Fey will be at the clinic to help with bike set up!!!
Last year, Sean bounced my bike and told me to add some preload to my shock and track him down after I did. He came back, bounced it again, adjusted a few clicks, bounced it again and said it was good.

My best lap time improved by 3 seconds at Pueblo!

Sean ROCKS!

Vanmar Racing
March 27th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Fred,
Yes, I think Nick would be glad to autograph his book for you.!

loujr
March 30th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Is everything still on for Monday?

Vanmar Racing
March 30th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Yep!
See you down there!

Throttleroller277
March 31st, 2008, 04:17 AM
So I said I was going to be there, as usual, but now I am not so sure.

I was in Salt Lake this weekend, and rode Miller Saturday. I headed out Sunday morning for Pueblo, so I would be there Monday morning ready to ride. When I left Salt Lake it was snowing, and continued all the way to Sinclar, just east of Rawlins, where I was shut down at 2:15pm Sunday. And when they shut the highways down, they shut everything down, no way out, North, East, South, and West. It continued to snow till about 2:00am.

It is now 4:15am Monday morning, and I still can't get out of this damn place. Been here 14 hours.
Not sure if I make it down there or not. If I do, I doubt it will be before noon. Sucks :( 8)

DingleBerns
March 31st, 2008, 07:18 AM
That sucks brownie! Hope you can make it out here today! Call me if you need anything.

Dingle

glenngsxr
March 31st, 2008, 09:31 AM
Pueblo is beautiful today. We did not get any snow and it should be about 65 today! Glenn #62

T Baggins
April 1st, 2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks Vanmar and Nick for putting on such a great day! I learned a few tricks in just a few minutes of visiting / following Nick!!! Who would'a thunk it?