PDA

View Full Version : A Programmer/Analyst job that comes with a work visa

Spiderman
March 21st, 2008, 01:11 PM
As many of you know, my work visa expired when my former employer let me go (while I was in a coma) after my crash at race 9 last year. I was rehabbing at home, and, at the end of January, left the U.S. to attend my brothers wedding. When I tred to re-enter, I was informed that my visa was no longer valid, and I wasn't allowed to stay in the U.S.. I'm back in Canada now, and am looking feverishly for a Programmer/Analyst job in the Denver area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

I've got over eighteen years experience in the computer industry, and have worked in various markets, including financial, investment, and healthcare. I have experience with many different tools and languages on several different platforms. For the past 6 years, I've been working with Java (J2EE) doing middleware & back-end/db (Oracle & other SQL) server access development & maintenance. I also have over 5 years experience with WebLogic servers, XML and XSLT. I am a quick learner and work well in both a team environment, as well as autonomously.

A current copy of my resume (in MS Word format) can be downloaded here (http://www.hasenhundl.com/resume/Resume%20for%20Robert%20Hasenhundl.doc). References are available on request.

I've held an H-1B visa since May of 2003 (the most recent one was valid until June of 2009). Prior to that, I held TN visas. And even though I'm in Canada at the moment, I can be back in Denver in a matter of a few days to start, with no relocation package necessary.

Thanks in advance. 8)

Spiderman
March 28th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Bump! Still looking! :D