PDA

View Full Version : Movie star BEN????

TBSgraphics
March 19th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Saw that on the 25th of march discovery channel is airing a documentury on the Motoczysz bike, "birth of a racer"

Are you in it Ben?

Set our tiVo's..

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=66.14723.120576.0.0

ctb
March 19th, 2008, 12:35 PM
It looks like this is only on Discovery HD theater? I could not find it on the regular Discovery Channel Schedule...Is this correct? Looks interesting

benfoxmra95
March 19th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Star...me, nope, I wish.

No Im not in the documentary, they filmed all that footage about a 2 years before I got there.

I got to see it several months ago. They have been trying to get it aired for a long time. I think discovery channel wanted to test it out in other countries first to see how it would do before they aired it here.

It'll show some of the trials of getting a bike up and running from scratch.

I actually interviewed with them over almost 2 years ago, and they were probably right after the start of the filming at that time, I have to tell you that I was kinda glad they didn't bring me on right away back then becuase things were really hectic at that time and they were going through some personnell changes that you'll see in the documentary. It was a very stressful time for them to get something up and going. IMO The time I was there was probably the best time frame to be involved, I didn't get to see the initial birth, but I did get to see and help with the bulk of their engine development.