PDA

View Full Version : Sunoco race fuel?'s

avitar100
March 17th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Does anyone know where to get Sunoco race fuel at in Colorado Springs or Pueblo?
Do we have a track vendor that sells it at the races?
Anyone use it have an opinion about it?
How much does it run?
any help is appreciated,
thanks

marty
March 17th, 2008, 01:16 AM
contingency pays better for vp. the trackside dealer is faster motosports up here in denver.
http://www.fastermotosports.com/
i have used both and like vp and sunoco equally the same, but i use vp on race days.

-puck-
March 18th, 2008, 08:34 PM
You can pick up different Sunoco fuels at Laniers Speed shop in the Springs downtown off of Nevada. They have different levels ranging between $8 to $18 or so a gallon if I remember right. Haven't been there in a while.

Blue Junk
March 24th, 2008, 12:26 AM
R-Tech fuel is also an option.

T Baggins
March 25th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Marty, what Sunoco do you use?

I'm having trouble getting the MR8 VP...

Clarkie
March 25th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Can someone tell me exactly why post was deleted? :?

dave_g
March 25th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Can someone tell me exactly why post was deleted? :?

This was not me, and as has been seen over the years, is not a policy of this forum to delete threads.

I am looking into how this happened, and will let you know what I find.

T Baggins
March 25th, 2008, 10:14 AM
It was me.

The guy was simply asking a question about Sunoco race fuels. He did not ask for Clarkie and Faster to get in a pissing match about who sells what - and probably could care less about your little feud.

If you guys want to argue over something stupid, please do it off-line.

Clarkie
March 25th, 2008, 10:25 AM
what feud Tony?

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
March 27th, 2008, 01:54 PM
It was me.
<snip>
If you guys want to argue over something stupid, please do it off-line.
I didn't see the original posts, so I'll ask - is there a policy about censoring other peoples' posts? Who determines what is "stupid" and what isn't?

Frankly, there is no better way to kill the usefulness of an internet discussion forum than to have unilateral censorship.

Sorry to pick on you, Tony, but deleting others' posts without their knowledge is bogus in my book.

T Baggins
March 27th, 2008, 02:18 PM
This has been handled off line. Jim, you can read about it in the DMZ.

In a nutshell, I was wrong for deleting Clarkie's posts, and the subsequent post from Faster. I did it without approval, and have been subsequently reminded of my boundaries. Even though, in my opinion, it was in the best interest of the health of this forum.

When the public at large gets tired of all the idiocy and drama that plays out on our forums they'll write us (the MRA) off as a bunch of amateurs and idiots. If you all want to sit back and let this kind of stuff continue, then by all means - knock yourselves out. No more censoring from me, promise. I'm done babysitting.

froth
March 27th, 2008, 06:07 PM
And this, boys and girls, is why I enjoy the MRA. "Smooth" and "T-Bag" can have a full on adult (yes, I said adult) disagreement, with one proffering up and opinion, another responding, and even admitting, up front guilt, then go for beers or a glass of vino, no held over ruffling of feathers. If I could only get my workers to do the same thing. Wait! One of them is an MRA guy, there is hope! Boy do I want to ride!

BTW, Jim, have you got prices together for me yet? I may actually have some money!