PDA

View Full Version : Transponders: Missing Info from License Applications

Scored51
March 13th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Hey All,

The following people need to contact me regarding missing transponder information from their license application. This is not a "bad boy" list, but rather a heads up if you intended to purchase a transponder, or a reminder to acquire one from somewhere other than the MRA. If the latter is the case, please contact me as I need the ID off the transponder in order to post results for you on race day.

David Mobley
Brian Hall
Donald Atchison
Boo Schara
Drew Callahan
Rob Christman
Jay Yarrington
John Garcia
Marin Jarusek
Timothy Kanelopoulos
Boynton Clune III
Kimberly Prichard
Clair Saam
Brandon Nelson
David Absolon
Mark Norby

If it is your plan to rent a transponder in 2008, remember the fleet of nearly 200 transponders will be reduced to less than 35 available units.

Feel free to pm me on this forum, email: c.dale@comcast.net or call my cell (303) 903-5420.

Thanks,

Scored51
March 20th, 2008, 10:54 PM
The above list has been edited for updates.

Thanks,

Wild Cheetah 612
March 21st, 2008, 08:02 AM
You mean our PRESIDENT didn't properly fill out his application?!

Scored51
March 21st, 2008, 08:58 AM
Neither did twenty other people with varying degrees of experience and status with the club. I posted this list just to let these people (in particular) know that if they intended to buy a transponder, they did not indicate it on their license application. Now I know there are some that quite possibly won't be actively racing (ie our beloved Prez). That's OK.

The issue I'm attempting to avoid is simply running out of transponders as rentals. With the last update for licenses, this list has overrun the amount of transponders designated as rentals. However, it has not exceeded the number total transponders on hand.

Sorry, there was way too much starch in this message, but the last thing we all want is another reason to have a "sense-of-humor failure" on race day.

:)

The GECCO
March 21st, 2008, 09:20 AM
You mean our PRESIDENT didn't properly fill out his application?!

LoL

Your PRESIDENT doesn't plan on racing this year so I don't need a transponder, but I do want to keep my license current!

Wild Cheetah 612
March 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Your PRESIDENT doesn't plan on racing this year so I don't need a transponder, but I do want to keep my license current!
Guess you'll have to attend the race school on April 18 to try again for your license after your crash at race school today! :P

EdDuenez
March 22nd, 2008, 11:16 PM
:shock: Glen What? :cry:

motobum
March 22nd, 2008, 11:40 PM
mmm new pavement?

Scored51
April 4th, 2008, 12:01 AM
I've made some changes to the list of names above. Most notably added three more to the bottom. Please contact me with any questions concerning your options if your name is listed.

Thanks,

froth
April 4th, 2008, 06:51 AM
I'd like to see if I can trade in my transponder. This one doesn't say I'm going fast enough.

I think a new transponder would help me corner better. Can you help me?

Scored51
April 4th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I believe it's where you're mounting the transponder. I guarantee you'll not only be faster, but also more comfortable, if you REMOVE it from your tail and attach it BETWEEN your triples up front. :shock:

Thanks for opportunity to post this helpful hint as a reminder to all in need.

T Baggins
April 4th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Maybe the fabric in your skirt is messing with the signal?

Scored51
April 4th, 2008, 10:15 AM
The other option is to have Teri ride the bike!!! :lol:

DingleBerns
April 4th, 2008, 12:22 PM
She will be riding the bike.... :D

froth
April 4th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Or maybe I could learn to corner. I know it sounds insane, but it's just crazy enough to work! :shock: I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck!