PDA

View Full Version : late registration

cromer611
March 12th, 2008, 08:01 PM
is it still possible to send in my forms after 3/15/2008? or is 3/15 the deadline?

glenngsxr
March 12th, 2008, 10:07 PM
absolutely! 3/15 is merely the cutoff date for the price break. If you are a new racer, disregard the 3/15 deadline altogether. Glenn #62bv

polar x
March 13th, 2008, 06:37 AM
What Glenn said. :D
As a matter of fact you can register at the races if you really had to. Though Tony would HIGHLY prefer you do it early for his and your convenience.

cosp600rr
March 13th, 2008, 06:49 AM
I think he is taking about the race licence packet not registration for the races.

polar x
March 13th, 2008, 06:56 AM
I though that too, but I thought he could do that at the races just like an outta towner would who just showed up. If not, sorry for the miss info, get it in early and Tony will be a happy man and life will be less stress for you as well.

The GECCO
March 13th, 2008, 09:58 AM
To sum up -

If you are renewing a previous license you will save $50 by having it postmarked or hand delivered on or before the 15th. Renewals postmarked or hand delivered after the 15th will be charged an extra $50.

NEW members who have never had an MRA license are not subject to this additional fee (since the schools aren't until after the 15th and they can't apply until they have completed the school).

Actual registration for the races themselves will not open until shortly before the first event. The date/time will be in the packet of information included with your race license and I'm sure it will be plastered all over this forum as well.