PDA

View Full Version : Mama Nag

Wild Cheetah 612
March 11th, 2008, 11:53 AM
At the meeting on Wednesday, we'd like to be able to report to the members at the General Meeting just exactly what we've done and then I'll post up something on the GD forum.
Our first priority was to get some print materials designed, approved and printed. I think we're well on our way with that! We need a complete update on where we are with anything tied to print.

Second, work on media contacts and what they need from us as far as time and content and what they can do for us. Please bring whatever progress you have on that including names, numbers, media affiliation, etc.

The many little tasks out there like links, banners, MySpace and anything website related, we need updates on.

If we've made good progress (hint hint, said I was being a nag), then I'd like to move on to our second huge area of concern: events at shops and attendance at events.

We have six and a half weeks before the first race weekend! Let's make this happen folks, 'cause if we don't do it, it won't happen!

With tremendous gratitude and respect,
donna

marty
March 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM
banner turn around time will be 5-7 days for the banner i put on the other post, and after i get the release to my sales rep another 5-7 on a "MRA" logo

marty
March 28th, 2008, 03:35 PM
i got the banners in today. who is the best person to give them to so they get put on the MRA truck. BTW, is there any twine in the MRA truck to hang these up on race day or should i pick up a spool?