PDA

View Full Version : Carrozzeria Vs Marchesini Vs Galespeed Magnesium wheels...

DingleBerns
March 9th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, i've been browsing some forums and found differing opinions on these wheels. I am just wondering if anyone knows some key differences and maybe what is the best bang for the buck (for magnesium wheels). anything helps. Thanks!

Dingle

glenngsxr
March 10th, 2008, 06:18 AM
durrani!

bluedevil
March 10th, 2008, 09:18 AM
durrani!

:shock: If you want, Ill light your dollar bills on fire and we can watch them burn together... That would be more fun....

Bang for buck: Carrozzeria
but nothing compares to the March's... IF memory serves the MArch's are a bit lighter... and since thats the main reason for a racer to buy them.. one would say its better money spent... Can you feel a couple OZ between the 2???? Got me....

cu260r6
March 10th, 2008, 12:42 PM
The stock wheels, especially on suzukis, are already really light. Unless you're going to get 16.5s for better tires and/or magnesium ones there isn't a significant benefit for the amount they cost. The aftermarket aluminum 17s don't offer much weight savings. Also, if you switch back and forth between stock and aftermarket wheels for superbike/sport most people are not going to get use to the difference enough to really maximize it to lower their lap times.