PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hayes DQ'd from 200 win!

jplracing
March 9th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Just saw this .... damn you would think the Honda could read the rule book!

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=31709

DingleBerns
March 9th, 2008, 10:45 AM
just out of curiosity, didn't the MRA only do one tear down at the end of the season? If so, why not do two randomly, like near the beginning and end...?

benfoxmra95
March 9th, 2008, 02:52 PM
tear downs are down at the disgression of the vp of tech.

It has been "tradition" to do only one tear down per season but that can change at any point.

I am all for a tear down at the beginning of the season and the end.

If ray ray needs help with that I am more than willing to offer up the volunteer help.

I was going to make make some new "suggestions" to him for this seasons tear downs, anyway.

Btw you guys got it so easy in tech line and what happens on a race day compared to the omrra in Oregon. Up there you have to go through two separate tech lines each morning one for your bike and the other for your helmet and leathers plus you have to carry your medical info in your leathers at all times and show that ever time through tech. They are strict even by my standards. So don't be giving ray a hard time this season.

Dodd
March 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM
"b. Homologated crankshaft
1. Bearing surfaces may be polished or surface treated."

Maybe they just polished REALLY WELL :lol:

Ray-Ray
March 9th, 2008, 04:21 PM
just out of curiosity, didn't the MRA only do one tear down at the end of the season? If so, why not do two randomly, like near the beginning and end...?

YO Dingle - You are going to have a "tear" down EVERY race weekend! Bubba and or one of the Ugly dogs have offered to help me out.

DingleBerns
March 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM
YO Dingle - You are going to have a "tear" down EVERY race weekend! Bubba and or one of the Ugly dogs have offered to help me out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: