PDA

View Full Version : CORNER MARSHAL TRAINING!!!!

KipBook
March 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM
***CORNER WORKER TRAINING***

The seasons first event is fast approaching (Marsh 22 - Race School) and its that time again for the veteran and new Corner Marshals to have their own school. In years past we have had some pretty great Corner Marshal Training and I would like us to get back to it. I would like for everyone who reads this to tell at least one or more people that you think might like the Corner Marshal gig. Spread the word that we will be having the training the morning of March 22 while the new racers have their class time. Please also let any prospective Corner Marshal hope-fulls that if they can not make the March 22 date they are more than welcome to come to any event and we'll train them that day on the fly!

JohnGarc
March 12th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hello,

I will be racing this season. I have spoken to Tamara Snellinger? I think i spelled that right, woops. Anyway, I also need to complete an internship for school Metro State of Denver. Its for my major which is Sports Industry w/ a minor in Business management and Sports marketing. So I was thinking what better way to spend my time doing my internship with something that I am extremely passionate about, which is motorcycle racing. I will be new, but I am willing to become a sponge and help out as much as I can... I was thinking of just racing one entry then help out as much as you will let on the track. Please call me at 720-436-9354. P.S. I will be attending the race school on the 22nd.

Sincerely,
John Garcia
8303 E. Kenyon Dr.
Denver, CO. 80237

JohnGarc
March 12th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot please e-mail me at

garcia_john@comcast.net

I don't check MRA to much.