PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen!

grant_me_rev's
March 4th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Guys of the MRA, is there a lady you know that is interested in racing for the MRA? Back in October there was some interest from women wanting to race in the Ladies of the Rockies series and with the race season right around the corner, we are hoping to see some more participation!

Trying to make an effort to get as many gal's out there together - this should really be fun, and this is a perfect way to start her road racing experience.

If you know any lady interested in racing this series even if it would be for a partial season please let us know - we want her out there - there is interest in organizing a 'ladies only' track day sometime in April and would like to know if any women are into this. This track time would be set up specifically for any lady who wishes to start racing in the MRA for 2008 and for this to happen we need at least three women to sign up for the class - if there is anyone you know please relay to her this information.

thanks for your support!

froth
March 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Sasha:

Teri is looking forward to taking the prep classes and hopefully racing my SV in LOR sometime soon!

One question, though. How short should I make my Darryl Duke's and what is your take on mid-driff tank tops. I've already made my footwear selection for the exciting oppportunities that await me as an umbrella man!

Fred

froth
March 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Sasha:

Teri is looking forward to taking the prep classes and hopefully racing my SV in LOR sometime soon!

One question, though. How short should I make my Darryl Duke's and what is your take on mid-driff tank tops. I've already made my footwear selection for the exciting oppportunities that await me as an umbrella man!

Fred

grant_me_rev's
March 5th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Hey Sasha:

One question, though. How short should I make my Darryl Duke's and what is your take on mid-driff tank tops. Fred

not once but 'twice times' you mentioned it - oh my! hehhehehehhe ok well let me give you a call later this week Fred... thanks for the response!

terid
March 6th, 2008, 07:37 AM
the short midriff top is so you can see his belly button bling :shock:

and wait till you see the shoes - clear lucite platforms....but I can't convince him to let me paint his toenails....yet

Scored51
March 6th, 2008, 10:23 AM
...but I can't convince him to let me paint his toenails....yet

That's why we like to get him drunk!!! Anything's fair game once he passes out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: