PDA

View Full Version : Pre season racing

cosp600rr
March 3rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Hey guys if you want to get a little pre season racing in I would recomend ccs southwest. They are a fun group of guys and a nice organization. I bunch of us went down last month and had a great time. They always welcome us with open arms. Some of them might be coming to race with us tis year during there off season so we should welcome them as they did us. Here is a promotional poster with some of our guys on it. Thats Charles Greenwood on the 36 bike and or very own # 1 Aaron Clark in the other.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/cosp600rr/march2008postersmall.jpg

Jon
March 4th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks for inviting me but I'm already going! Like he said a fun bunch and seeing only one of the rounds conflicts with ours, I for the first time in 15 years won't be in Daytona during bike week but will be in sunny AZ. Hope to see some of you down there! A big Thanks to Bree our awesome and lovely massage gal who makes it all possible by transporting my goods down there and allowing me who has much and my plate right now to fly.

Clarkie
March 4th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I might see you down there Jon ( i will decide Thursday night), if I go I am not taking the GSXR, instead I will take my 450 down and try and beat up on the SV guys with it :D People have been trying to get me back on a lightweigth bike ever since I got off one (2000 Aprilia Cup) but the SV's never really didnt anything for me and I did my stint with GP bikes. Now I have my Motard set up to handle like a road race bike, I think I have found a lghtweight bike that excites me again 8)

After playing on our motards and thinking about it for a while, Dave G and I think we have figured one of the best Road Race training tools around......and no it's not a 450 Motard :wink:

Throttleroller277
March 4th, 2008, 08:06 AM
One of Roland Sands' 450's! ?? 8)

Clarkie
March 4th, 2008, 08:12 AM
nah, those bikes actaully dont handle as well as they make out....

I just found out 2 minutes ago CCS changed their Suzuki dates, this weekend is now a Suzuki weekend so I guess I better dust off the 1000, man it's goin to be tough going from a motard with 55hp to a 1000! :shock:

motobum
March 4th, 2008, 04:12 PM
After playing on our motards and thinking about it for a while, Dave G and I think we have figured one of the best Road Race training tools around......and no it's not a 450 Motard :wink:

im all ears.. :-k

dragos13
March 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM
+1 for the Southwest CCS. Great club and really fun tracks. I would advise anyone with some spare cash to head down and try out a weekend. I will be returning on May 10th-11th.

Throttleroller277
March 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM
..............anyone with some spare cash........... .

Roadracers......spare cash.........that's funny!!

I thought what's left over went to the Topless Bars........ 8)

Clarkie
March 4th, 2008, 07:47 PM

how about a KX80 powered unicycle :D

motobum
March 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM

how about a KX80 powered unicycle :D

mmm... i have much to learn, but ill hit criagslist in the mean time :lol:

Clarkie
March 4th, 2008, 08:52 PM
we are still working on the unicycle tip over sensor (UTOS) so we can trail brake better, let you know when it is perfected 8)