PDA

View Full Version : 2007 REPORTING of 1099's

ldenvermom
February 29th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Hello all -

Well, as many of you know - we have had some glitches with the reporting of 2007's 1099 forms from the CPA's office for the MRA. The issues are now resolved and the new 1099's should go out next week - I have not received a date when they will be mailed, but will post when I do.

Those individuals that already received a 1099 for 2007 -

Donna Bowden, Mike Applehans, Tony Baker, Glenn Conser, Ben Fox Kristina Meyers, Vincent Parra, Timothy Young, Matthew Amati, Erika Gibson, Robert Gibson, Lynette Fuller, Christopher Dale -

if you have already filed your taxes - you may have to complete an amendment.

Those that will now receive a 1099 because they earned over 600.00 from the MRA in 2007 are-
Gibson, Erika
Gibson, Nick
PapaJohn, Cassy
Amati, Matthew
Book, Kip
Boone, Shane
PapaJohn, Chris
Heaton, Bob
Amati, Tawnalea
Moore, Michelle
Teske, Terry
Traber, Jason
Orlando, Ricky
Schellinger, Mark
Peat, Erik
Lowe, Crash
Burke, Dennie
Lambert, Dave
Clark, Aaron
Baker, Tony
Applehans, Mike
Burke, Ryan
Brown, Jeff
Turner, Dan
Eaton, Dale
Galefke, Jon
McKiernan, Bart
Young, Tim
Dunez, Ed
Dale, Christopher
Conser, Glenn
Parra, Vincent
Graham, Joshua
Hendry, Brad
Hough, Donnie
Hall, Kurt
Wilson, Jim
Coonshead, Christopher
Moham, Shannon
Fox, Ben
Meyers, Kristina
Fuller, Lynette
Smith, Suzie

Please feel free to PM me or Glenn or Tony if you want to know the value that will be reported prior to receiving your 1099 or if you have any questions. All three of us have the information provided to the CPA.

Please do not call me as I do not have the info in front of me and I am unable to answer my cell phone during business hours due to company restrictions on cell phones.

THANKS !

Scored51
February 29th, 2008, 11:28 AM
...And my mother said being lazy about filing my return would NEVER pay off! Thanks Lynette for the double time to see we don't get into trouble.

Clarkie
March 11th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Any update on this? I know according to the IRS they were supposed to be sent out by 31st Jan and we are now 2 weeks into March.

Thanks in advance

ldenvermom
March 12th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Aaron -
Thank you for your post - 2007 1099's were sent out by 1/31, however some were either incorrect or incomplete. Corrections were received from the CPA and reviewed by the board Monday, 3/9. I will have them at the meeting tonight for those that want to pick them up. If you are not at the General Meeting, then they will be mailed on Thursday.
Sorry for the delay.
THANKS !

Clarkie
March 20th, 2008, 07:28 AM
any updates?

The GECCO
March 20th, 2008, 07:39 AM
As far as I know they were mailed on the 13th. Lynette picked them up that day and had them at the general meeting for those that were there, then was going to drop the rest in the mail.

Clarkie
March 20th, 2008, 08:08 AM
thanks Glen, still dont have mine though...

JimWilson29
March 20th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I never received mine either.

ldenvermom
March 20th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Hello all!
They were mailed...I had to hand address everyone. The addresses on them were for whatever address you listed on the W9 at the begining of the season.
PM me and I'll tell you the amount.

Sorry about all of this...we are in the process of making sure there are checks and balances so that it won't happen again.

Lynette

froth
March 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I didn't get mine yet either!!!

Wait, hold on. I didn't win anything.

As you were!

xxoo

Fred

EdDuenez
March 22nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
I get mine