PDA

View Full Version : 2007 MRA Open Superbike Champion desktop

Performance Imagery
February 27th, 2008, 06:20 AM
I worked on this last night and thought you guys would like to have a look.

http://www.performanceimagery.com/gallery/albums/Desktops/samples/sample_Arron_Clark.jpg

There are various resolution sizes available on my web site, Performance Imagery (www.performanceimagery.com). They can be found under the "Good Stuff" or "Gallery" top menus. You will be required to register or login to access the Desktop Images... but registration is free of course.

Hope you guys and gals like it,

Keith

grant_me_rev's
February 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Beautiful Keith - really nice work.

sasha

Performance Imagery
February 28th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Thanks Sasha. I'm continuing to play around with different style and ideas to expand my offerings.

DingleBerns
February 28th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Kieth, is that in photoshop cs3 extended along with your poster?

Performance Imagery
February 28th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Yep, I make most of my stuff using PS CS3 with occasional foray into Adobe Illustrator. Just for informational detail, nothing in the posters or this desktop design required the "extended" features of CS3.

DingleBerns
February 28th, 2008, 09:01 AM
sweet, I just got ps cs3 extended and I am totally lost! :D but there's a lot of stuff to learn so I went to barnes and noble last night and read some books...good work though kieth!

EdDuenez
February 28th, 2008, 09:42 AM
:D :D Good job Kieth

glenngsxr
February 28th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Dingle,
Can you teach me to read? I have always wanted to learn how. Glenn #62

DingleBerns
February 28th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Sorry I don't know how either, maybe that's why I failed kindergarten.....

Jakeracer
February 28th, 2008, 10:26 AM
hukt on foniks werct fer mee.....

DingleBerns
February 28th, 2008, 10:41 AM
there you go glenn, get with Jake. It seems he passed... :D

glenngsxr
February 28th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I can't. Jake lives to far away. I am not willing to drive that far to learn how to read. Besides, I can't read street signs so I would probably end up at Zach's house in South Dakota. Jake, how is the bike coming? Seeing's how you don't call a brother anymore. Glenn #62

Performance Imagery
February 28th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Yep, PS is quite powerful program and takes a while to get up to speed on things beyond basic photo editing. One of the things I plan to add to my site in teh future is screen casts on how I do different things in PS. First I have to learn to do screen casts though!

Jakeracer
February 28th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Oh Glenn....let's catch up, I'm thinking about dusting off the ktm on Saturday at IMI for some Motard fun if I can get some tires in time.....bring your leathers, and I'll let you burn some rubber!. Anybody else going??..Davie boy?...Clarkie? the weather channel reports warm and sunny...but not for Sunday :( ........Call ME Glenn. and we'll figure out a time.

CYA

Jakeracer
February 28th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Plus I think Dingle and his Dad were going to come out and test a new "secret project bike" that Berns built in his garage?......I dont know.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/Jakeracer/dingle.jpg[/url]