PDA

View Full Version : Women Racers - we need your bios for some free press

nobasin
February 26th, 2008, 07:40 AM
attn: women racers: we are trying to get a feature on the new LOR class in both the denver post and news 4. we need bios for any women racers who will be racing this season. give a brief description of your racing/motocrcycle background, and a brief description of your regular life. the paper loves stuff like the fact that donna is a modern vintage class champion, a rider rep, and also an elementary school music teacher.

pm or email your bios/race resume to me and i will get them together for our press/PR contact. if you have already sent a bio or similar stuff to sascha, no need to send it to me again, as sascha and i are working together on this.

mike-

grant_me_rev's
February 26th, 2008, 09:11 AM
For the 2008 season there has been some serious interest in promoting the Ladies of the Rockies race class, which is fantastic for both the MRA and for the girls on the grid and they are looking to get some information from all of the ladies that may be racing and from us that are racing in LoR.

If you can respond back with this information, I will pass it on to Lee Hart and Mike Lakritz who are that one's that have taken an active interest in promoting the MRA but specifically the LoR class. Lee has contacts all over Colorado to include the media/mags/newspapers, so we should get some really good exposure.

The following information is what she is looking for:

First Name, Last Name,
age (approximate is fine)
married or single
kids or # kids and ages
profession
# years racing/or new for 2008,
full season or partial season
race / bike model+year
any other information you may have about yourself that may be interesting (i.e championships / husband, wife team / other hobbies)

Thanks and congratulations on the LoR, this will be alot of fun for all of us to race together!!!

Thank you,
Sasha - MRA#186
sashie22@yahoo.com or send PM to Mike or myself

emails sent to:

Donna B (received)
Moriah W (received)
Lauri F (received)
Jenny L (received)
Sheila P (received)
Margaret O (received)
Jenn H (received)
Kristina M (received)
Melanie T (received)
Ashli (received)
Sasha T (received)

thanks ladies! If there is anyone else interested please don't hestitate to send Mike or myself a PM.

nobasin
February 26th, 2008, 09:15 AM
cool sascha, thanks for the update. and thanks to those who have got your stuff to her already.

mike-

grant_me_rev's
February 26th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Lee is looking for a response fairly quickly, if you are interested in being a part of the write up, I would greatly appreciate your attention on this. Lee is donating her time for all of us and I hope that most of you take part in this!

sasha-

polar x
February 27th, 2008, 10:10 PM
emails sent to:

Donna B
Moriah W
Lauri F (received)
Jenny L (received)
Sheila P (received)
Margaret O (received)
Jenn H (received)
Kristina M
Ray-Ray
Melanie T (received)
Ashli
Regina R
Sasha T (received)

DAMN :shock: Why you gota have such an ugly chick racing with us :?

1ofTheBoys
February 28th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Awww come on Ray Ray would make a good looking chick.....with a little makeup, wig

Ray-Ray
February 28th, 2008, 07:23 AM

Hey Now!! Just wait till you see me in a skirt!

polar x
February 28th, 2008, 08:01 AM

Hey Now!! Just wait till you see me in a skirt!

Hell you can't look any worse than me in one......lol Plus you DO have a nice personality....LOL

grant_me_rev's
February 28th, 2008, 07:05 PM
pffffffff that is really funny! ray-ray omg. hehhehehhehe
i thought i was going crazy cause i saw it a few minutes after i posted the original and erased it thinking 'now how the f did that happen' but now i know someone is playing tricks... nice.