PDA

View Full Version : 2008 track familirization classes at PMP

jplracing
February 25th, 2008, 04:15 PM
We will be holding the first familiarization class of the season on March 23rd and is weather dependant.

I have made some changes to the administration of the class in hopes to correct some things we learned last year. They are as follows

1) Due to the demand on the track schedule as well as the instructors availible time, we will scheduling ONE class per month. We will not be able to schedule classes on a whim like last year
2) Should a student wish to sign up they must contact Tammy Schellinger at 303-322-3221 or vanmarracing@mindspring.com. Please realize that I try to bring enough instructors so the student/ instructor ratio is small. Please give Tammy enough (at least 72 hours notice) that you will be attending.
The class will remain $150. Tammy will need at least a 50% deposit to place a student on the roster. Without the deposit we will not guarantee a slot. Sad to say but we were stood up numerous times last year and this is the only way we can come up with as to not waste our time.

Please remember if you wish to ride PMP, you must have completed a course within 3 years (proof is required) otherwise you must take a class such as mine or the MRA class.

If you have questions please feel free to contact Tammy at the above contact info or you can reach me at jlogalbo@msn.com

Thanks

Joe