PDA

View Full Version : MORE GREAT NEWS FROM PUEBLO MOTORSPORTS PARK

Earlene
February 15th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Great News is constantly happening at Pueblo Motorsports Park.

The shower/restroom facilities located at the east side of the pit/paddock area will be remodeled and ready to go the end of March. All fixtures are being replaced, heat installed and dressing rooms constructed for our customers. Enjoy!

froth
February 15th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Awsome! Thanks for all the hard work you put in! I love racing in Pueblo!

Earlene
February 16th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Due to a discussion about the turn 10 project, I want to post this personal reply to negative comments about the project. so everyone will know the only agenda PMI has is to serve all our customers. There is no way PMI will please everyone, but dear God we are investing $50,000 plus to make turn 10 a positive for ALL users. Bear with us gang, it will happen the middle of March and I will give you first hand information.

Greg, thanks for asking. This is my personal response. No one has the exact lay out of the project yet. I can assure you, what is best for the safety of all users at PMI will be completed. Various car and bike clubs officials and users, Drag racing customers, every day users, our trusted safety consultants and very knowledgeable track engineers are working together to design turn 10. When the final decision is completed, we will explain in detail the new line until then PMI is dealing with this self serving rumor.

Thank you so much for your positive support.

Earlene

Jon
February 18th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Earlene,
Not sure if you are referring to my questions/concern as posted a few weeks ago but as a long long time racer and customer of Pueblo Motorsports Park, I'm sorry if you see me as self serving or negative in my concerns in regards to the turn ten project or any others currently planned at PMI. I did voice concerns as to just allowing it to cure. I've been very impressed with both yourself, Jay and the whole board at Pueblo, you've been more than accommodating to me, the MRA and the whole racing community. I would never ever say a bad thing about you. Please accept this as an apology as my concerns are simply my views based on experience with past paving projects that have not been allowed to cure properly. If you care to address me personally I would be available by phone at 720-841-6020 I would be more than willing to get Glenn Conser involved as well as he maybe able to clear things up in regards to how my voice is more one of concern than criticism of you, Jay or any of the operators of PMI.
Thanks, Jon Glaefke MRA #94

bluedevil
February 18th, 2008, 10:22 AM
In addition to the turn 10 plans.. this is one of the best pieces of news yet... For those of us who dont RV it.... This is a wonderful addition to PMI. Thank you all at PMI for your motivation to make PMI a home for the MRA and all users..... Cant wait to see the new changes...

N1K
February 19th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Now can we get 10 to be back far enough from the drag strip and the vht to get a brake zone so we could run pmp counter clock wise ! That would be cool. I think going that direction would alot of fun.

The GECCO
February 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM
IMHO there isn't nearly enough run-off room in T5 to run it backwards.

glenngsxr
February 19th, 2008, 02:59 PM
agree, blow that and you may have a match with some chain link fence or a dirtbike with someone on it. Glenn #62

EdDuenez
February 20th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Dangerous situation in t5 I agree #-o
Ed #7