PDA

View Full Version : Nub Need List (I WANT STUFF)

cman
February 9th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Hello,

I am the newest nub on the scene so hello all!

I am looking for this "type" of stuff. let me know if you have something to help keep my spending low I would really really appreciate it!

List:
Bike (haha): I am thinking 600 CC but am looking
Trailer: Open to styles
Stands: Dont know the difference in styles
Transponder
Leathers: I think I am alpinestar size 44 im 5'11 and chubby :) like 36 waist 30 inseam 42 chest something like that oh and 190 -200 lbs depending on what I eat !!

Thats the short list.

Thanks!!!!,
Chris

NONSTOP
February 9th, 2008, 08:33 PM
There is a 600 FZR on CL for 1000. Also I believe one of the members on here is selling his F3 if I remember right.

dave.gallant
February 9th, 2008, 09:15 PM
There is a 600 FZR on CL for 1000. Also I believe one of the members on here is selling his F3 if I remember right.

Just a suggestion from someone who has race prepped far too many bikes -

Buy an already prepped bike. It will save you sooo much money in the long run. :)

That said, F3s are good reliable bikes that would be great for Modern Vintage and the Amateur classes.

FZRs are a bit long-in-the-tooth now and the wheel sizes make it difficult to use modern tires.

NONSTOP
February 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM
FZRs are a bit long-in-the-tooth now and the wheel sizes make it difficult to use modern tires.

The FZR had F3 wheels on it and GSX-R forks I believe.

ctb
February 10th, 2008, 12:25 AM
BIKE: I have a 2001 GSX-R 600 fully prepped for sale $3500 obo

TRAILER: We may have one for sale, enclosed 4x6, perfect for one bike, generator, stands, and gas cans. contact me if you are interested and I can get a price for you.

SUIT: My husband has some "broken-in" leathers he may part with at a reasonable price. Yellow and Black AGV. Been down more than once...I hand-repaired them, so they are safe, but not "new" looking. Again...let me know if you need a price.

Lauri (303)995-3058 or motobrat74 at aol dot com