PDA

View Full Version : Have fun at the Banquet tonight!

Spiderman
February 9th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hey everyone,

Everybody have a good time at the banquet (and After Banquet party at Mark & Tammy's if you go). I wish I was gonna be there with y'all! Have a drink for me, but be safe... don't drink & drive.

Cheers! 8)

Spicee Brown
February 9th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Spidee,
Thanks for the well wishes, woulda been my first banquet! Would be great top see everyone. I was shocked when I heard of your for not attending.
I dont get to go, gonna miss all the peeps too. Im in Missouri. Brother lost his 10 day old girl, were all heartbroken. Sorry to hear about all your Visa troubles, dont even get me started. I mean, youre such a threat to this country! I hope you pull outta this and come back home, bud!
We all at Colorado Powersports wish you luck with all this red tape. Kinda got kicked in the taco on that one, sorry to sound bitter! Be Positive. Rule #1.
Dave S. at Co-Pow Boulder

fairrpe86
February 9th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Sorry to hear about your brothers baby girl, and as well as your visa troubles. Everybody enjoy the banquet and after party i wanted to go then realized I messed up and scheduled my trip to Ohio the same weekend as the banquet, stupid me....... Enjoy everybody cant wait to see pictures!