PDA

View Full Version : list of past articles about the MRA

nobasin
February 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
i need member's help to put together a list of past articles on the MRA or individual MRA racers for a media room page on our web site as part of our PR campaign.

if you know of past articles on racerx or RRW or any other media outlets or websites, please post links to them on this thread so i can aggregate the list.

thanks for everybody's help.

mike-

nobasin
February 10th, 2008, 08:51 AM
bump...nothing? there's litterally nothing on the google, so i need people's help here!

Jon
February 10th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Mike,
There hasn't been much on the MRA a couple years ago I know Jim Brewer used to cover the races write an article that was sent to Cycle News he would cover ROR and usually another race. I would contact him in regards to this. I believe Donna Bowden covered some last year as well but as I haven't received Cycle News for years I cannot confirm this. I would PM them to see if they have these past articles for you inspection. Thanks for your enthusiasm on the PR committee

Wild Cheetah 612
February 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I used to write every month for the Rocky Mountain Rider as an MRA racer. I would write about racing, how to get into racing, what the MRA is all about, etc. The paper is now dead, but I kept the issues I wrote.

nobasin
February 11th, 2008, 08:42 AM
thanks donna. if you have those articles in electronic form, we can add them or link to them one way or another. here's a couple more from bree...
www.roadracerx.com/article.php?article_id=413
www.bradhendry.com/racereports.html?file=&event=RoadRacer+X+Interview