PDA

View Full Version : Vanmar Racing Pre-Season Race Clinic w/ Nick Ienatsch!

Vanmar Racing
February 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Racers!!!

The 2008 Race Season is just around the corner !!!!!

Vanmar Racing has rented the Pueblo Track on Monday, March 31st for a pre-season "Get the Lead Out" Race Clinic !!!

The Clinic will start at 9am and go until Earlene kicks us out!

We will set up the Vanmar Racing canopy and will dedicate the day to helping our Michelin racers get ready for the 2008 race season!

SPECIAL GUEST INSTRUCTOR!!! Freddie Spencer School's lead instructor Nick Ienatsch!!!

We will also have a team of other instructors including Mark Schellinger to work with you on whatever you need!

The clinic will include on and off track instruction, one on one suspension help, info about nutrition, fitness, and hydration. We will also share info about the new Michelin race tires for 2008 and offer advice about
tire management to help our racers with their race day performance.

Here is your chance to check out the new turn 10 configuration with the help of some of the fastest racers in the club!!!

Miss Earlene will stoke up her grill and will be there to serve a yummy lunch to all !!!

The track fee for the day is $75.00 but the clinic and lunch are on us!!!

This event is RSVP.
Please call or e-mail us if you will be able to attend! vanmarracing@mindspring.com
303-944-0334

We are really excited about the 2008 race season!!!
Hope to see you all there!
Tammy and Mark

PS: We welcome all racers to practice this day, but the clinic is for Michelin racers only.

If you are interested in testing a set of Michelins on this day please let us know!

Vanmar Racing
March 11th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Bump

EdDuenez
March 15th, 2008, 12:10 AM
:D Hi Tammy: Jesse and I be there

froth
March 15th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I'll be there, unfortunately, Teri has to work.(someone in this family has to make money!)

loujr
March 15th, 2008, 11:10 AM
We will be there!

HAMMER
March 17th, 2008, 06:06 PM
8) ill be there 4 sure

T Baggins
March 17th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Count me and a my gaggle of TZ's - 'effin IN!

motobum
March 17th, 2008, 09:50 PM
ill be there

Vanmar Racing
March 22nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hey Racers!!!

Here's an update for the Vanmar Racing- Michelin Clinic on Monday March 31st....

The bad news is, Shane Turpin won't be able to attend. :(

The Good news is that Nick Ienatsch has agreed to come teach our Michelin racers at the clinic !!!

Nick has many noteworthy accomplishments that make him one of the top roadracing instructors in the country. He is Freddie Spencer's lead instructor and has also coached many top racers!

We are excited to have Nick's valuable expertise and skills.

Tammy
303-944-0334

EdDuenez
March 22nd, 2008, 10:58 PM
:( MMMMMMM Turpin :cry:

chupale
March 23rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Matt here, # 169. I'll be there, forever waiting for you. I'll be there. :roll: :roll:

vonconcepts.com
March 26th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Put me down - newly re-licensed in the SMRI as Expert. Can't wait to see some of you again.

Kurt von Ahnen