PDA

View Full Version : CAMA OWNS THE LAND FOR HPR!

The GECCO
February 1st, 2008, 08:02 AM
With the zoning approval in our hip pocket, yesterday afternoon CAMA closed on the land for HPR. We paid cash and own the land free and clear.

This is HUGE!

This means that the ONLY remaining hurdle is the fundraising. There is literally nothing else preventing us from starting construction. If you haven't donated yet, all I can say is that I, along with the rest of CAMA and those that have already donated, have done all we can do to bring you a new track. It's up to you now.

The sooner you donate - the sooner we can open.
The more you donate - the nicer it will be.

Ray-Ray
February 1st, 2008, 08:16 AM
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks Glenn for all your hard work on this project!

Kickstand
February 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah!
This is totally awesome! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Cheetah 612
February 1st, 2008, 06:06 PM
Okay, look, you guys! Us girls need flush toilets and a place to wash our hands or your lunches are going to contain bacteria you don't want to know about. And if you want us looking and smelling nice during the race weekends, we need showers, too! Not to mention that if you guys have any expectations about getting any, you need the showers as well!!!!! So pony up!

froth
February 2nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
Three Cheers for Glen!

Hip Hip HOORAY!
Hip Hip HOORAY!
Hip Hip HOORAY!

Your are definitely THE MAN.

Teri and I are putting some more dollar$ aside to donate again. I reiterate. Your work over the past SEVERAL years has been amazing.

In a related note, the membership meeting was very interesting, and I appreciated your guidance during the whole thing. You didn't take over the thing, and let Donna run a very solid first meeting. Yes, gang, I'm a Glen fan, we're lucky to have hime around.

Let the Fred bashing begin (but only if you are stepping up and helping move forward! :wink:

See ya at the 'quette

rforsythe
February 2nd, 2008, 09:46 AM
Okay, look, you guys! Us girls need flush toilets and a place to wash our hands or your lunches are going to contain bacteria you don't want to know about. And if you want us looking and smelling nice during the race weekends, we need showers, too! Not to mention that if you guys have any expectations about getting any, you need the showers as well!!!!! So pony up!

This coming from the girl who says her #1 turn-on is the smell of race gas...