PDA

View Full Version : News about Michelin Contingency!

Vanmar Racing
January 29th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Hey Racers !!!

We just got word that Michelin has added both Modern Vintage classes to the Michelin Contingency Payouts for 2008!

They will pay $125.00 for a win and will pay 1st thru 5th places!

They have also "Upped" the payout for Race of the Rockies GTU, MWSB, HWSB, and Open SB.

For a complete list of Michelin Payouts please call us.
303-944-0334

glenngsxr
January 29th, 2008, 01:00 PM
And they pull through again! Glenn #62

Wild Cheetah 612
January 29th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Damn! What'd ya have to tell them about Vintage for?

dave.gallant
January 29th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hey Racers !!!

We just got word that Michelin has added both Modern Vintage classes to the Michelin Contingency Payouts for 2008!

They will pay $125.00 for a win and will pay 1st thru 5th places!

They have also "Upped" the payout for Race of the Rockies GTU, MWSB, HWSB, and Open SB.

For a complete list of Michelin Payouts please call us.
303-944-0334

So, I hear that Michelin contingency pays out almost immediately and racers don't have to wait forever to get their BibBucks card?

Sounds sweet - how does a new Michelin racer go about signing up with you guys down there at Vanmar?

dragos13
January 29th, 2008, 05:57 PM
BIG +1 for the Michelin card.

The GECCO
January 29th, 2008, 10:29 PM
So, I hear that Michelin contingency pays out almost immediately and racers don't have to wait forever to get their BibBucks card?

Sounds sweet - how does a new Michelin racer go about signing up with you guys down there at Vanmar?

Davey on Michelins?!? Someone get Satan a jacket!! :lol:

dave.gallant
January 30th, 2008, 07:37 AM

Davey on Michelins?!? Someone get Satan a jacket!! :lol:

Naah - I still ride my Maxxis. :)

I just hear nice things about how fast Michelin contingency comes is and wanted new racers to know how to get started with Vanmar and Michelin...

BTW - I think Bridgestone changed their contingency this year as well (??), but someone else could start a new thread about that and leave it out of the Michelin thread. :)

T Baggins
January 30th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Tam, please get that info to me and I will put it up on the MRA Contingency site.