PDA

View Full Version : Wyeth Jackson and Dale Eaton---Great Realtor and Broker

Tumbleweed
January 21st, 2008, 09:24 AM
Jess and I have been very busy lately and I completely forgot to mention how our home purchase went. I just want you all to know that Wyeth Jackson did an incredible job in helping us find our dream home. She showed us more options than we could count and gave us info info info about what to look for and expect. We ended up buying our new home for a great price. Well under the asking price, in Genesee area. I just wanted to thank Wyeth for the incredible job and highly recommend Wyeth to anybody who is looking for a new home or trying to sell theirs.

I also wanted to give props to Dale Eaton. Dale did an incredible job getting us financed at a great rate. If you need to refinance or are looking for financing for a new home I highly recommend Dale Eaton. Thank you Dale for the great job and for all the help, info and advice you gave to Jess and I during our purchase.

I will post contact info for both Wyeth and Dale as soon as I get it. It is at home and I don't have their business contact info with me. I highly recommend these two. Thanks again to both of you.
Chris Weed

clowe
January 21st, 2008, 11:03 AM
Second that!!!

Dale just helped me with a rental that I bought he couldn't have been better.

Thanks man!!

Crash