PDA

View Full Version : Anybody dealt with D2cycles

smokinjoes
December 31st, 2007, 10:31 AM
I am looking at one of these guys' bikes. Has anyone dealt with them before? Can they be trusted at all? What is the line in blazing saddles about guys from Kansas City? :wink:

Clarkie
December 31st, 2007, 11:43 AM
I have bought a bunch of stuff from them, it all turns up quicker and in better condition than they say it is, I would have no problem buying from them again and again!

giovannir6
December 31st, 2007, 11:52 AM
+1 for what Clarkie said. Dean is a good guy.

Lel399
December 31st, 2007, 12:31 PM
Dean @ D2 rocks... definately buy from him.

gsnyder828
December 31st, 2007, 01:00 PM
Another +1 for D2 - always had good dealings with them.

Throttleroller277
December 31st, 2007, 01:05 PM
Another +1 for Dean @ D2 8)

smokinjoes
December 31st, 2007, 01:40 PM
WOW! Thanks for your feedback. If it does work out, any recommendations on where I can get a could deal on all the parts to set it up for racing. Looking at spending at least $7k prep'ing this thing.

Clarkie
December 31st, 2007, 02:13 PM
7K prepping it for the track, or 7k including track prep?

dragos13
December 31st, 2007, 02:19 PM
what kind of bike are you talking about?

Spicee Brown
December 31st, 2007, 09:23 PM
As per Joe: what is the line from Blazing SAddles..
no one came up with it? COME ON!!!
I quote..
" what the Hell in tarnation is goin on around here..I paid you boys to lay some tracks....not to jump around like some kansas city %^$^#^*&

love you slim pickins RIP

I am powerful bored in the off season.

nude
January 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
Good Guys. I race with them. They can be trusted

Nude

bluedevil
January 2nd, 2008, 06:46 AM
Another +1 here.... Dean has always been easy to work with...

hcr25
January 2nd, 2008, 08:15 AM
I have bought everything from a bike to wheels and a frame. I have known Dean for about for years now. He is a good guy to deal with and can be trusted.
Mike

dave.gallant
January 2nd, 2008, 10:00 AM
I have bought everything from a bike to wheels and a frame. I have known Dean for about for years now. He is a good guy to deal with and can be trusted.
Mike

+1

I have done all of the above at least 3 times over now as well.

D2cycles
January 2nd, 2008, 04:51 PM
Wow - I'm speechless. Thanks for all the kind remarks about D2Cycles. We try hard to make sure every deal is fair. We only ask that everyone understand that we sell used parts from wrecked bikes. We try to catch all the damage but we make mistakes. If you buy something and don't get what you were expecting, I most likely screwed it up. I do that on occasion.

Thanks for all the kind words!
Dean
www.d2cycles.com

polar x
January 3rd, 2008, 04:33 AM
Wow - I'm speechless. Thanks for all the kind remarks about D2Cycles. We try hard to make sure every deal is fair. We only ask that everyone understand that we sell used parts from wrecked bikes. We try to catch all the damage but we make mistakes. If you buy something and don't get what you were expecting, I most likely screwed it up. I do that on occasion.

Thanks for all the kind words!
Dean
www.d2cycles.com

Thats true. I bought a damper for my r1, and it showed up with a bent rod. He refunded my paypal and had me throw away the old part. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Good guy in my book.