PDA

View Full Version : 11:38 And I finished putting together the bike!!!

vonconcepts.com
December 24th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Remember when we were kids and your dad would be up all night trying to assemble a gift....

Wild Cheetah 612
December 25th, 2007, 01:20 PM
What do you mean?
Are you one of those types that tries to get me to believe that Santa is really my dad?
IT'S NOT TRUE!! IT'S NOT TRUE!!! SANTA'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon
December 25th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Hey Kurt,
Sounds like you got done early this year. I spent the better part of two hours assembling various toys installing batteries and etc. for my clan. I fore see the day though when I can't figure out the latest of the computer generated toys that mine are heading towards. The Voice Changing Transformer Helmets are very cool though. I see borrowing them to call up Qwest with questions about my bill! So far this AM the Diego Rescue mission is a hit though the first Act guitars are a close second. The kids are wanting to play Rock and Roll and I'm telling them it's along way to the top if they want to rock and roll! Merry Christmas. You probably don't remember me but I used to race with you back in the day.

vonconcepts.com
December 25th, 2007, 08:50 PM
My memory is better than you think :) What number were you (are you) and your last name?

I still do the magazine at www.vonconcepts.com and just got back on the track this last season. Man I feel old next to the youngins.... but I led a race this year and I forgot how good that could feel.