PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aaron

Jon
December 24th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Yo,
What is your thoughts on the CCS southwest? I used to race with them back in the early 90's the last time being 95. What are your thoughts in general, back then it was a pretty small club like the MRA but had it pluses anything you can share would be appreciated. I've raced with many different divisions of the CCS how does this compare? They seem to have there sh#t together just wondering if I show up in Janurary if I going to be surprised. Thanks,Jon

PS. Sorry I went to sleep on you guys at the party, seemed as I had the flu! Thanks for coming and understanding first of my Christmas parties I missed!

Clarkie
December 24th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Hey Jon,

Sorry you were sick, it's ok though as we partied hard while you were trying to get some sleep :D Thanks again for inviting us, we all had a great time and definitely want to come over again!

RRSW is a very easy club to turn up and race with, they have all the tire vendors there, you will have to pre-order your VP if you dont take it but yeah they are great to work with. The registration people usually go to Daytona for the CCS races so they know how to deal with everything unexpected.

Jack and John who own the series are good friends of mine so if I dont get down there (hopefully I will be going down that weekend) tell them I said hi........dont worry they wont spit at you when they hear my name :lol:

Jon
December 24th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks and yes the annual hat parties always a blast as well...promise not to miss that one