PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Season Plaques

Wild Cheetah 612
December 10th, 2007, 12:00 PM
To answer Jon's question in a new thread...

If you have a request for a picture you would like on your Season Plaque, yes, we can handle requests.

Margaret is handling the photos for our plaques this year. If you ended the season in the top ten in RORO or RORU, or the top five in any other class, except for our non trophy Sportsman class, you get a plaque.

To find the picture you want:
1) go this link http://mra.uber-wheels.com/
2) choose the picture you want
3) post here or pm me, not Margaret, with the following information
-Date of Event and Location
-Image number

All of this will become self-apparant once you visit the website.
I'm leaving for Maui in two weeks (with the most fabulous Otis) and will have all info turned in for the plaques before then. So your deadline to turn in your photo request is Monday, December 17!!

While you're at it, purchase a photo or two not only because they are AWESOME photos, but because all proceeds made from the sale of the photos for the Season Plaques are being donated to the NEW Track Fund. Thanks, Margaret, You Rock!!

dragos13
December 10th, 2007, 01:34 PM
PM sent

DingleBerns
December 10th, 2007, 01:37 PM
pm sent...thanks!

Dingle

bluedevil
December 10th, 2007, 01:41 PM
PM Sent

Wild Cheetah 612
December 10th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Now, I would assume these pics will be cropped? Atleast to where there are not other riders showing in the background? Let me know, thanks!!!
Not a clue, Casey. I would think that in a racing picture it would be cool to see other racers who are BEHIND you!

dragos13
December 10th, 2007, 04:59 PM
PM sent

froth
December 16th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks to both of you! I almost look like I'm racing, and everything!

IMG_9331.jpg, from 9-22-07,Pueblo, and IMG_8177, Labor Day Weekend, Pueblo. I don't care which one goes on which plaque, so just plain thanks for all the work you do!

December 17th, 2007, 08:13 PM
PM sent. Thanks Donna!

Wild Cheetah 612
December 18th, 2007, 08:34 AM
If you PM'd me, I sent you a reply, short as it may have been 'cause I had a million requests.
This is one of those little things for you, the membership, provided by your ever-loving Board. Merry Christmas!!

uberwench
December 28th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I got from Donna some requests, but not a million :) A couple of you sent links directly to the image page but not the photo number, so I don't know. I PM'd those of you who I need info with except for Dale Eaton...will page him on another thread.

If you have any last minute requests, let me know and I'll TRY to accommodate them. I didn't see all of her PM's but I gather there's a question on if the pictures can be cropped? Most likely yes, but ask me directly if you have doubts. Contact me via EMAIL - not on this thread - because I'm not checking this or the CSC forum regularly.

Email is margaret.r.oliver@gmail.com

See you at the banquet!

Margaret