PDA

View Full Version : Huge "Thank You!" to Down to Earth Dental

Spiderman
December 7th, 2007, 09:44 AM
As most of you know, I lost the crown that was one of my front teeth when I crashed, and the root was removed while I was in ICU, so replacing the crown is no longer simple or inexpensive.

Kriss Childress (#610), who owns Down to Earth Dental (http://www.downtoearthdental.com/) in Pueblo, stepped up and offered to hook me up on a "Flipper" (a temporary solution with long-term potential) - my cheapest option if I don't want to look homeless. :lol:

I saw him on 11/26 to make the impressions, and he called me 2 days ago to tell me it was in - picked it up yesterday. I can once again smile with confidence!

THANK YOU KRISS!!! THANK YOU DOWN TO EARTH DENTAL!!!

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Spidey/NewTooth/after.jpg

MSienkiewicz
December 7th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Lookin' good! :D

Vanmar Racing
December 7th, 2007, 10:16 AM
There's the face we all know and love!!!

Congats Bob!!! And a big Thanks to Down to Earth Dental for taking good care of one of the MRA family. We really appreciate it Kriss!

:D :D :D :D :D

Mark Schellinger
December 7th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Now if you could just do something with that mug. :twisted:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
December 7th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Right on! Nice job Kriss and Down To Earth Dental.

1ofTheBoys
December 7th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Nice smile Bob :D Great job Kriss.

Wild Cheetah 612
December 7th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Nice teeth, but still the same old face :wink:

Down to Earth Dental is awesome! I really appreciate their donation to our New Track Silent Auction Fundraiser of the Sonicare toothbrushes. They are fab!

DowntoEarthDental
December 7th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the PR Bob!! Glad to help out your smile!! :lol: :lol: . Donna glad you liked the sonicare toothbrush, they are awesome!!. I also would like to thank everyone in the MRA on making my last 2 years of racing so awesome, you know who you are! If anyone is down in Pueblo for track day or what ever and need dental care give me a call 719-546-0404. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!!! And Bob KEEP SMILING!!!!! GO FAST!!!!:wink: :o