PDA

View Full Version : Mid Ohio VMD

Jon
November 27th, 2007, 08:47 AM
HiYall,
Every year I make the trek east to a track called Mid Ohio for an event called Vintage days. it's a very fun filled weekend of racing of all kinds from Flattrack, Motorcross, Trials and Roadracing. Mostly Vintage but not all as Post Modern Motorcross and Modern Twins, Singles and Triples are part of it. The tracks a blast and the area full of great riding and Motorcycle Demos,seminars and the like. If any of you are slightly interested goto www.amadirectlink.com/vmd/2008/ and check it out.
Will Chambers joined me this year and I believe can chime in and tell you that it wasn't exactly boring. Hope some of you might consider it as it's truly got to be seen to be believed. How about a Harley made from Wood that actually can be ridden?Affectionately called what else? Harleywood!

mra908
November 27th, 2007, 11:43 AM
"DING"....(That's the sound of me chiming in.)

Yes, it's a great time. Great track and tons of very cool bikes, old and new alike, on and off the track.

Jon
November 29th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Tough crowd, boy you guys aren't the adventitious types are you? Believe it or not there were motorbikes even before you guys were born or the R6! It's a great time or what I call fun for the whole family!