PDA

View Full Version : Thanks PMP and Western Ambulance!

rforsythe
November 17th, 2007, 09:52 PM
These two groups stepped up big enough that they get their own thread.

First, THANKS to Earlene and Jay at the track - these guys got the facility donated (!) for the day so we could do this event. These two people really support the motorsports community and genuinely care about all of us out there, and things like this really prove that. THANKS EARLENE AND JAY!

Also THANKS to Western Ambulance!! These guys kept watch over everyone today, and even took care of a couple of you (even I had to pay them a visit briefly). Western will be doing the MRA's track ambulance services going forward, and they really are a top notch crew. Western also donated the ambulance, as well as the fuel to get there from Broomfield. We could have used a local service that wouldn't really be out of pocket to donate the bus, but Western really felt strongly about being there today to keep all our riders safe, and that means a lot. THANKS WESTERN!

Spiderman
November 20th, 2007, 02:30 PM
When I first heard that PMP had donated a track day, I was totally floored. Then to see all the effort that Ralph, Scott & Joe put in to making this happen, along with all the volunteers & participants, moved me to the point where I couldn't think about for fear of becoming emotional.

The ambulance crew that donated their services was the same crew that worked on me after I crashed! I can't express enough how thankful I am that they were there, both for me then, and for everybody this past weekend. And once again, I apologize for giving them a hard time (probably an understatement) about cutting off my leathers. :oops:

Thanks Earlene & Jay - you guys are awesome!

Thanks Western Ambulance - that was by far over & above the call of duty, and (IMHO) speaks volumes about your character!

=D>