PDA

View Full Version : Puma Racing boots

LMsports
November 9th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Puma racing boots have been developed with the help of grand prix riders. It is a pro level boot suited for any kind of road racing activity. Basically Puma has come on scene the last couple of years here in the US with a top level track boot but most of our customers didn't even know they existed. Randy De Puniet wears them in Moto GP as well as AMA riders Danny Eslick, Blake Young, Garrett Carter, John Haner, Ben Thompson, etc.. The safety features are top notch and this truly is a premium level boot. You can view pics at PUMA Motorsport but feel free to contact me with questions. The support that Puma gives really sets them apart from the competition. If you damage your boot or you need something fixed on them Puma usually charges a 15.00 fee and repairs your boots and sends them back to you. I don't know of anyone else that stands behind their product quite like that. Fit is pretty true to size but this isn't your boot if you need wide widths. Feel free to call me at 712-276-1964 or email me at rob@Lithiummotorsports.com. Contact me for pricing.