PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Denver Area Realtor

Tumbleweed
November 5th, 2007, 08:08 PM
My wife and I are looking at houses in the Golden, Lakewood, Lookout Mountain area. We do not have a realtor. We would like to have one that could maybe show us some houses and help us make some important decisions. It would be nice to have a fellow racer but if some of you have realtors of your own that you trust that would be great too. Please leave me a message on the forum with contact info so I can get ahold of a realtor. Thank You
Chris

hcr25
November 6th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Chris, get a hold of Wyeth Jackson. She raced with the MRA back in the Day. She is who Roberta and i will be usimg to help find us a house.
Her screen name is lovinCO
mike

Jon
November 6th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I second that and I'm sure you can find her via the net. She's an old buddy and I receive newsletters from her pretty regularly though I don't have one handy now..Sorry.

hcr25
November 6th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Here yo go
http://www.coloradohomes.com/wyethjackson
mike

Tumbleweed
November 6th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks mike and jon. I will give her a call.

-puck-
November 6th, 2007, 05:46 PM
+3 on Wyeth. I have talked to her online before, and she is very helpful.

oldtimer
November 6th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

I'm looking forward to helping Chris and Jessica find their dream garage! Jk, I mean house. Yes, I'd be happy to help anyone out with real estate needs/wants/opinions. Even if you just have a quick question about how much a home sold for, etc. I love to help out racers and fellow enthusiasts.

Call me at 720-299-1390, or if you want to house hunt go to my website www.WyethJackson.com

And yay Sasha for getting the ladies class brought back! Go girls!

T Baggins
November 7th, 2007, 03:59 PM
why would you guys want to live way over there, when you could live here:

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=5234

trophywife626
November 8th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Very nice house! But I am absolutely not living that far east [-( The idea is to be closer to the mountains!!

T Baggins
November 8th, 2007, 02:47 PM
It's not "that" far east! You can practically see the mountains from there... ha ha

Moto-Mania
November 8th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Hey, we live on Lookout Mountain.
PM me if we can assist you in any way.
And no, I am not a realtor - I just live here.

kfm61
November 8th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I live in Evergreen, my brother is a Realtor. PM me if you want the contact information.

trophywife626
November 18th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Thanks for referring Wyeth guys! She is A~W~E~S~O~M~E! :D