PDA

View Full Version : Ballots?

JimWilson29
October 29th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Have the ballots been mailed out yet? I haven't received one yet.

The GECCO
October 30th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I actually talked to David at the mailer yesterday and they are supposed to "drop" today so you should be seeing them tomorrow or Thursday.

TBSgraphics
October 30th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I actually talked to David at the mailer yesterday and they are supposed to "drop" today so you should be seeing them tomorrow or Thursday.

so since they are so late are you going to extend the ballot count till a later date? since if they got drop today some people will not see them till maybe as late as saturday and there will be NO way for them to get them back in time?

The GECCO
October 31st, 2007, 09:57 AM
I can't imagine them taking until Saturday to deliver, but if anyone has concerns about getting it back in time they can either call the Proxy (Boots) and give him their voting instructions verbally or they can scan/email their proxy to him at CBPR842@aol.com.

I'd have to double check the CNPCA but I don't believe we are legally able to change the tally date and annual meeting date once it has been announced.

Clarkie
October 31st, 2007, 11:15 AM
when do they have to be in?

The GECCO
October 31st, 2007, 11:41 AM
They will be counted at the Annual Meeting on November 8th.

Clarkie
October 31st, 2007, 12:41 PM
oh well i guess my votes wont make it into the count then, I am leaving Friday morning for some racing in AZ and wont get back until thursday of next week, oh well :cry:

The GECCO
October 31st, 2007, 02:25 PM
You can't fill it out and scan it before leaving? Or would you be able to fax it before you leave?

Clarkie
October 31st, 2007, 02:36 PM
if i get it tomorrow in the post sure, it will be done, if not i guess the Aussie doesnt get to vote :D

The GECCO
October 31st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Clarkie, check your PM's

JimWilson29
October 31st, 2007, 03:23 PM
if i get it tomorrow in the post sure, it will be done, if not i guess the Aussie doesnt get to vote :D

i thought you were a Kiwi?

Bueller999
October 31st, 2007, 06:36 PM

i thought you were a Kiwi?
He's confused :wink:

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
October 31st, 2007, 10:51 PM
Aussie, Kiwi, what's the diff? 00--00

Go kick some ASRA butts, Clarkie. Do you know if Ledesma is going to be there?

Clarkie
October 31st, 2007, 11:12 PM
Aussie, Kiwi, what's the diff? 00--00

Go kick some ASRA butts, Clarkie. Do you know if Ledesma is going to be there?

Mark retired due to a lingering back injury that could put him in a wheelchair if he crashes again, he is still involved with teh club though so it will be good to see my old team mate :)

DingleBerns
November 1st, 2007, 08:14 PM
got mine in the mail today and it is right back in the mail.....

Clarkie
November 1st, 2007, 08:28 PM
yup, signed and sent :)