PDA

View Full Version : AHHHH Give me my tickets you darn Rockies !

bluedevil
October 22nd, 2007, 10:25 AM
haha Anyone else watching their screen time out over and over? GRRRRRRRRR

:roll:

glenngsxr
October 22nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
yeah. this has been ridiculous. I knew the server would not be able to handle it. Anyone else agree this was an unfair method to sell tickets? Glenn #62

Lel399
October 22nd, 2007, 11:01 AM
ive got 3 computers trying to get in (one on each game... and still having no luck for the past hour) im gonna give up soon, under the assumption they are probably all sold out

or... the servers have been so slow they have sold 4 tickets... damnit! Time to start checking the news sites to see if any listed 'games sold out!'

lel

bluedevil
October 22nd, 2007, 11:11 AM
4 PC's here... Plus all the craigslisters are no go too.... Im starting to think hacked web site or scam and private sales only .......

In the ole days... a true fan waited in the cold for 4 days sleeping on the sidewalk to get tix to stuff like this.... the true fan got front row tix.... And well deserved ! Then they come up with lazy lottery's and online (Non hack proof sites) to sell tix.... Have we gotten this PC and lazy in America?

I can see Coors field out my window.... "Bah" I say in your general direction :roll:

bluedevil
October 22nd, 2007, 11:34 AM
Well everyone here but me gave up.... Maybe now I ll have a shot...

ahhh nope. Damn worth a try.. haha

bluedevil
October 22nd, 2007, 12:38 PM
"World Series ticket sales suspended
DENVER - Amid a crowd chanting "We want tickets," Rockies spokesperson Jay Alves announced World Series ticket sales have been suspended on Monday. He says they will announce new plans to sell the tickets at some point later Monday afternoon"

taken form 9news.com

Wahooman
October 22nd, 2007, 02:43 PM
Its a joke..... you have to realize that the big ticket scalper companies have warehouses of computers doing just what we are all trying to do....its ridiculous. I have been at work but had LOTS of people on computers for me...mainly family members. From what I heard so far only a few hundred were sold. One guy on Tom Martino radio show...admitted he was a computer geek and somehow went in and searched IP addresses and got somewhere where he could get tickets......EXACTLY why this system WILL NOT WORK.
They still claim they will not be for sale at Coors Field or the Dugout stores........what a joke........
I would say screw it and enjoy my Mammoth season tickets...but hell that is shot for the year too......GRRRRRRRR.

Wahooman
October 22nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-SEATS-WORLD-SERIES-GAME-3-6-ROWS-BEHIND-DUGOUT_W0QQitemZ200164586106QQihZ010QQcategoryZ161 22QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OUCH! 2 seats behind dugout.....almost $4,000 for ONE game. Our season tickets were just to the left of these....too bad they sucked forever and we decided not to renew our seats several years ago.....DAMN.

Tumbleweed
October 22nd, 2007, 04:20 PM
Hey Dion, How is you shin. I saw you hit it on the railing when you were jumping on the bandwagon. :roll:

bluedevil
October 22nd, 2007, 04:24 PM
Nice try man... haha played baseball all my life. Other than motorcycles its the only sport I even like.... (Is women mud wrestling a sport?)

Anyway, true my team has always been Oakland A's but if the Rock's can get to the Series... Whoo hah ! Born and raised in CO means I have to support the home team... Hell when I was all shot up in the hospital, several of the Rock's were kind enough to visit me..... 8)

I hate football but Im happy if the Bronco's do well.......

Now how does your foot taste... I heard it had some of the swelling left over from that ugly knee :lol:

Tumbleweed
October 22nd, 2007, 05:07 PM
I'm pretty sure in the last year that I have known you, you have never once mentioned a baseball game or talked about a game you watched or discussed a player or any hint at all of being a baseball fan. I've heard you talk about motorcycles and snowboarding and a couple other things but not baseball.

Now enjoy the ride on the bandwagon. It will be gone shortly so let your shin heal up and have some good conversation with the other bandwagoners. I'm sure one of the other passengers has some band aids for you if you need them. :lol:

bluedevil
October 22nd, 2007, 05:42 PM
have you taken your vicodin today ?

-puck-
October 22nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Haha....baseball sucks.
Go Avalanche! :lol:

trophywife626
October 22nd, 2007, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty sure in the last year that I have known you, you have never once mentioned a baseball game or talked about a game you watched or discussed a player or any hint at all of being a baseball fan. I've heard you talk about motorcycles and snowboarding and a couple other things but not baseball.

Now enjoy the ride on the bandwagon. It will be gone shortly so let your shin heal up and have some good conversation with the other bandwagoners. I'm sure one of the other passengers has some band aids for you if you need them. :lol:

I'm not a fan of baseball either, but seriously Chris, stop being lame.. I'm pretty sure Dion showed up to our Halloween party last year as a baseball player!!! :roll:

DingleBerns
October 22nd, 2007, 10:32 PM
12 noon tomorrow tickets "go on sale" at coloradorockies.com. I'm not on the bandwagon, just looking to make a couple thousand dollars being a middle man...8) If I get some tickets, some of the money is going to the new track!

Tumbleweed
October 22nd, 2007, 10:32 PM
Alright Dion, You win. Jess has spoken. Have fun watching the game

Ashli
October 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
I think Chris and Dion need to relieve some of the sexual frustration :) Or did you already do that last Saturday???? :wink:

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Dang blammit Rockies......

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/bluedevild/ScrewtheRockies.jpg

Gonna be the quietest series in baseball history.. total fan count of players wives and staff in Coors field on game day...... 37

DingleBerns
October 23rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
I got through just waiting to pay for them.....it is taking forever to load.

4 tickets 8th row, well 2nd row because dougout takes 6 rows....

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
I got through just waiting to pay for them.....it is taking forever to load.

4 tickets 8th row, well 2nd row because dougout takes 6 rows....

You are dead to me now.. :lol: kidding... Good luck I hope you score some and become rich and famous selling them..

DingleBerns
October 23rd, 2007, 12:57 PM
true and I'm sure it will crash but at least I can say I tried and got through......but hopefully I don't have to say that because then I will have money for the new track and my bike.

jenners225
October 23rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
EEK...I hate living my life 120 seconds at a time! lol

The site was working well for awhile now I'm having issues just like yesterday! ](*,)

FYI- I fully admit I'm a band-wagoner, Who cares! The home team is in the world series, everyone should jump on!

hcr25
October 23rd, 2007, 01:02 PM
more of the same, this is Bullsh!t

Lel399
October 23rd, 2007, 01:03 PM
EEK...I hate living my life 120 seconds at a time! lol

but isnt that like sex w/ dion ? :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 01:05 PM
You will delete that comment or Ill post pics of Sat...... HAHA

Lel399
October 23rd, 2007, 01:12 PM
You will delete that comment or Ill post pics of Sat...... HAHA

haha i dont think there are any... and besides... there should never be evidence!!!

Ray-Ray
October 23rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
Damn! Why do I miss all the good parties?? Where's the love??

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 01:17 PM
Well dingle.. did you get em?

DingleBerns
October 23rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
HAHA :lol: still loading, just watched 9 news and that spokesman said stay online and don't come down to the field, "it's going slower that expected but be patient" so hopefully it loads....

Next update is 1:45 on 9news

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah I watched that.. He is a prick..... oh and a liar.. haha

Noone here (at my work) has gotten as far as you so good luck.... Im still watching a counter.... Any minute now Im gonna put a pen in my eye and end this madness....... :roll:

This is making CO a joke in baseball....... Its to bad really... The story has moved from how triumpant the Rockies path to the Series was....to. They cant sell tickets to their own games.....haha

Doop

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
awesome:

http://www.9news.com/poll_results_page.aspx?vdcss=214&Cat=1

DingleBerns
October 23rd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Cannot find server......... ](*,)

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
ahhhh Man Im sorry.... This blows..... Guess you are 8645 that have voted no on getting tix on 9news.com
haha

DingleBerns
October 23rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
oh well....

ctb
October 23rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
you guys'll love this...

some lady here at my work has gotten on 5, count 'em, FIVE times! now people are buying tickets through her log on...as for the rest of us...2 hours and counting...counting down, that is

Kris
October 23rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
Two gals at my work JUST got some (2:00pm)................Keep your fingers crossed!!!

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 02:06 PM
Ticket Purchases

World Series Game 4 on Sun, Oct 28, 2007 time TBA
Coors Field
Price Type Section Row Seat Qty Price Fee Cost
Web Purchase 119 31 3-6 4 250.00 8.00 1032.00

Server can not be found !!!!! AHHHHHHHHH AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rforsythe
October 23rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
Someone at my work (so far, the only one to get in here) discovered that if you get to where you can actually complete the purchase, you can just hit the back button and buy more. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Of course, that's if you can get in. 3/4 are sold out and 5 will be soon I am sure.

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
Sooooooooooooooooool Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Ohwell maybe next year?

hcr25
October 23rd, 2007, 04:12 PM
hopefully the rockies play better then the way the tickets were sold!

Wahooman
October 23rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
I had gotten to the screen but it froze on me today..left work to do it!! ARGGGG.
One of our employees at Twin Peaks did get through and got tickets.....already sold them for like triple the amount because he already had tickets.....didn't even offer them to us.....hmmmm.......
Anyway...it was worth a try. Lauri I will get with you to find out where your co-worker lives....LOL.

froth
October 23rd, 2007, 08:19 PM
Congratulation to "Our" Colorado Rockies. Kind of like "Our" Ducati team. Oh, well. The world laughing at our ticket (non)sales and all, I'd rather watch MRA Sportsman and (coming soon to a track near you) our awsome gals in LOR (VOTE YES)

It is fun to watch, though....

mra42
October 23rd, 2007, 09:22 PM
FW(little)IW, my wife managed to get tickets for all three games, and somehow even managed to get 8 tickets for Mon/game 5. She was on two different computers; the PC always timed out while her MAC screamed through with no problems -- both through our high speed at home.

She did the print at home option, and if the 8 tickets for Monday go through and there's a game 5 we'll probably have a couple of extras as our asses aren't that big to use all the seats. We got a purchase confirmation, but it said that final confirmation would come tomorrow as they would verify the 4 tickets/person/game first. Look for a listing in the for sale section if this all goes through -- we won't gouge our fellow racers.

Matt

DingleBerns
October 24th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Did anyone hear what they are doing with the tickets they cancelled for those who bought more than 4 tickets...are they going to sell them or what?

hcr25
October 24th, 2007, 09:13 AM
What a cluster F$%k way to sell the tickets. i hope the series goes 4-0 so the Rockies dont make money from ticket sales for game 5.

dave.gallant
October 24th, 2007, 09:14 AM
I am in Boston right now, and no one here thinks it will go to a Game 5.

:D

gsnyder828
October 24th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I am in Boston right now, and no one here thinks it will go to a Game 5.

:D

Wow - I lived in Boston for 5 years... it surprises me that everyone there thinks the Rockies will sweep...

:lol:

Wild Cheetah 612
October 24th, 2007, 11:26 AM
I got as far as my CC getting processed, then I got kicked out. I had six computers going and only got in the one time. I really wanted to take Otis Sunday night before his hip replacement on Sunday. He's never even been to a ballgame before. C'mon, believe my sob story and sell me tix to Sunday night......someone.......please........

hcr25
October 24th, 2007, 11:46 AM
wait it gets better. i just got an e mail from the MLB Rockies site were we tried to buy tickets. the e mail says world series tickets available on stubHub. This morning on the news i thought they said a percentage/portion of each sale goes back to the rockies

bluedevil
October 24th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Here fishy fishy fishy..... Here fishy

Pretty sure they got them ahead of everyone else... then sell them for tripple on Stubhub and get a percentage fo the money back (Which Im sure is higher than what the face value was.... :roll:

hcr25
October 24th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Triple?? rockpile tickets that were $65.00 are selling for $695.00 each on stubhub

bluedevil
October 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I saw some for like 15K ....umm yeah....

Entire season of racing maybe 2 or one 3 hour ball game ?????....... Hard decision haha

hcr25
October 25th, 2007, 07:56 AM
GO Rockies!
I wonder if tickets are any cheaper yet :roll:

dave.gallant
October 25th, 2007, 08:03 AM
GO Rockies!
I wonder if tickets are any cheaper yet :roll:

The Sox fans were even bored out here in Boston last night.

bluedevil
October 25th, 2007, 11:37 AM
I was bored after the 1st. Hopefully tonight they will hit the NOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Wild Cheetah 612
October 25th, 2007, 01:36 PM
If they lose again, tickets will get cheaper.

hcr25
October 29th, 2007, 07:58 AM
hopefully the rockies play better then the way the tickets were sold!

I guess they played just as good as the way they sold ticket :(

bluedevil
October 29th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Well maybe this will at least have generated some new fans... They have dang near had to pay fans to come watch... Maybe next years crowd will be larger.... Im still proud of the come back they did and to be the wild card team in there against the best team in baseball is a pretty good accompishment.... Go Rocks!