PDA

View Full Version : We want to see you get a new track...can we help?

TrackStar
October 18th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Some of you know me, my name is Kelly Rees and I am the Sec. for the UtahSBA. I am usually the Friday night tech guy at the MOM races and my wife does registration.

Greg and I just opened a new race shop and instead of just coming over here and spamming we though to ourselves "selves...how can we help?"

Heres the deal...we have Powerstands Digital tire warmers on sale for almost $100 off retail. For every set we sell that has MRA NEW TRACK put into the comments section of the order we will donate back $10.

For every other order on the site that has MRA NEW TRACk in the comments we will donate back 2% of the total order.

Yes we love racing at Miller but it sure would be fun to come get our asses kicked on a different track once in a while.

If you guys think this is SPAM and dont want us here, well we understand. If not we hope we can help a little.

www.trackstar1.com

Thanks!

The GECCO
October 19th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the support, Kelly!

-puck-
October 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Very cool gesture guys. Thanks!

TrackStar
October 22nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
No takers yet...

We might need to extend the sale on warmers, it's supposed to end on Halloween.

mushin_man39
October 24th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Please PM me. My pit buddy Kevin, #210, is in dire need of warmers. Ran all year without them, missed three races, two due to crashes on cold tires, and still finished 9th on a 99 R6. Yeah, I'm bragging for him, but he won't do it himself. Don't know when he can get the $ together, but I will let him know ASAP about the special and the cause.

TrackStar
October 25th, 2007, 08:42 PM
PM your way.