PDA

View Full Version : 08 Girls of the CSC Calendar-anyone interested in sponsoring

jenners225
October 17th, 2007, 11:00 AM
The Girls of the Colorado Sportbike Club are coming out with their 2008 calendar hopefully by early November. We need a few more sponsors to add to our pages and get this printed for everyone to enjoy, and trust me you WILL enjoy this one!

If you or anyone you can think of (businesses, race teams, groups of friends, sponsors of yours, individuals, etc) might be interested in sponsoring and/or having a banner/ad on one of the ladies pages please send me a PM or email!

The sponsorship / banner ad space is $100 per slot. If you wish to sponsor just to help the cause you can do that for any amount. If you'd like to have a banner advertisement you can design whatever type of ad you would like to appear on that months page (within reason of taste and "PG" sensibility and sensitivity). Or we can help you through it. For each sponsorship slot (at $100) you will also receive a free calendar as our way of saying THANKS!!!

Any contribution to make this calendar a reality is tax deductible as all proceeds are going to the Racing 2 Save Lives (a 501(c)3 non-profit organization) and its charities it supports.
Having seen quite a few of these ladies layouts myself, you guys and gals are going to want to have your names in this calendar, it is by far one of the hottest calendars I have seen PERIOD!

As an added bonus to get some of you peeps to contribute some funds, when your donation is received, I can send you a sneak peak of one of the girls layouts in the calendar, you will be sworn to secrecy until the release date but you will have first hand knowledge of how hot this years calendar will be!!

If you are interested in contributing and / or sponsoring please PM or email me (jenners319617@yahoo.com) ASAP! The sooner we get the donations the sooner we go to print (there's a rumor there will be some prototype samples for viewing at Kim & Dean's Halloween party - but I cannot confirm or deny the statement)!

If you have any questions or comments, again feel free to contact me!
Thanks,
Jennifer

DingleBerns
October 17th, 2007, 11:10 AM
it is by far one of the hottest calendars I have seen PERIOD!

:shock: =P~ :D

bluedevil
October 17th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Ive got a special preview of Jen's page... :wink: =D>

Ill take 4..................teen of them..

(Sponsorship check sent )

froth
October 18th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Hey Jnnifer_

I'd like to be a sponsor, please give me a call 720 422 5932. The check will even clear the bank!

**MV#33**
October 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
How many calendars were distributed last year?
How many do you plan on printing?

jenners225
October 19th, 2007, 08:19 AM
I don't know for certain how many calendars were sold in 2007, one person sort of ran the whole show last year and all sales were done through the Internet to save on printing costs, so there isn't much data. I do know that the 2006 calendar sold around 200 copies. Our initial print run of calendars this year is 250.

We plan to surpass everyone expectations with this calendar though and I'm not lying when I say you will want to have an banner ad in this calendar!

Let me know if you/anyone has any other questions, I have got a few interested folks but there are at least 10 months still open to sponsor!

Froth-I called and left you a voice mail yesterday, Give me a shout if you still interested! :)

hcr25
October 20th, 2007, 10:13 AM
will there be any pictures on the calander from the Vanmar BBQ at Pueblo? :D

Ashli
October 23rd, 2007, 09:36 AM

LOL nope :lol:

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 10:52 AM

"(within reason of taste and "PG" sensibility and sensitivity)."

That was deffinately not of the PG sensitivity nature... :lol:

Thanks to those how donated this weekend... Still lots of room left.... Please contact Jen ASAP to get your ad in the calendar....

T Baggins
October 23rd, 2007, 12:20 PM
Did Jen show you my submission for the "Boys of the CSC" Calendar? Man, that was HOT!

bluedevil
October 23rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
yes Ive been blind for 3 days... Uggggg :shock:

Timmay!
October 23rd, 2007, 08:18 PM
yes Ive been blind for 3 days... Uggggg :shock:Didn't your mother tell you that would happen? But to do it to Tony's pic... dude.

froth
October 23rd, 2007, 08:25 PM
Hey all, I grabbed a bit of sponsor space, and got a view of Jen's month. Not to be too whatever, but Yum! Yet tasteful.

Thanks Jen. I'm looking forward to the whole shebang!

bluedevil
October 24th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Hey all, I grabbed a bit of sponsor space, and got a view of Jen's month. Not to be too whatever, but Yum! Yet tasteful.

Thanks Jen. I'm looking forward to the whole shebang!

The initial response of Fred's was priceless.... :lol:

I have seen the DARC Racing ad already and Vance did a very nice job on it. I gave him some simple graphics and a basic idea of what I was looking for and he ran with it... Better than I expected even. Its gonna look great.

Some sposors have gave business cards to have them duplicated and some have done full color graphic ads.... hurry hurry hurry.... the quicker they have the funds to print, the quicker we get a release party and get to have some autographs on them 8) Who knows maybe even a nice lipstick smooch on the page to make the wifey's happy.....haha

bluedevil
October 29th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Pre-orders are about to begin..... Got a chance to see the calendar today... Very well done....

Cant wait to place my order....