PDA

View Full Version : I Got A New Bike!

Wild Cheetah 612
October 10th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Woo Hoo! Bowden's gonna be riding Shannon Moham's '07 R6 in 2008!
The F2 will still be around in Vintage U, but I think I'm ready to try to kick some man ass in Am U and be mid pack in MWSS! We'll see how much my ovaries (woman balls) grow in the off season!

Wish me luck!

chrobis
October 10th, 2007, 08:56 PM
You go, girl. (My bike will only just be eligible for MV next year, and I'm already aching for something newer.) Congrats!

fairrpe86
October 10th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Nice choice on the new bike....too bad its got boring colors now. I personally thought it was nice that he had his crazy colors on it, made the bike more recogniseable and easy to pick out. Now next season all you have to do is go out there and beat Moham on his own bike.

uberwench
October 11th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I don't think either you or that bike will be happy with "mid-pack". Go for the front, baby!

Girls
Kick
Ass!

Congrats!

motobum
October 11th, 2007, 07:22 PM
We'll see how much my ovaries (woman balls)

:lol: :lol: hahahha what the hell?! hahhaha

thats awesome donna!

HAMMER
October 12th, 2007, 10:30 AM
sell ya a set of nice pink bodywork for a good price......lol nice work on the new bike woman........shell will make alot of "us" look like girls out there.......... :oops: :oops:

Wild Cheetah 612
October 12th, 2007, 11:41 AM
sell ya a set of nice pink bodywork for a good price......lol nice work on the new bike woman........shell will make alot of "us" look like girls out there.......... :oops: :oops:

I think that's the nicest thing you ever done said to me. You do have a sweet side. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

The bike comes with unpainted bodywork, so I think I'm set there, but it will FO SHO be purple and orange

-puck-
October 12th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Oh dammit all....what was I going to say....

Oh yeah,

If... she.. weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood! :lol:

(couldn't help it...congrats on the new ride Donna!)