PDA

View Full Version : DARC Racing Vids from Race #9 (Courtesy of Motocomm Cameras)

Tumbleweed
September 26th, 2007, 10:20 PM
AO, Last race of the day. I didn't add any messages in the videos. All I can say is I can't believe I actually won the race. When I jumped the start all you could hear in my helmet was #@$%^&$@#%%&$%#@&. And after I served my stop and go penalty and got back on the track right behind the leaders all you could hear was #^%*@$%^!&%$&#^%&*# cause I couldn't believe it. And whoever the lapper was that I passed going into 1 on the last lap. Sorry if I scared you. I was in a hurry. More videos will follow as I get them posted. Thanks again to MotoComm for the cameras. I will also post this on youtube for those who can't access myspace.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18954141

HWSB. Another Middleweight vs Heavyweight matchup. One hell of a battle between myself and Jim Brewer. Thanks for the good times Jim. Maybe we can do it again next season.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19095547

bluedevil
September 27th, 2007, 06:59 AM
When I saw you jump to the right of me, I cringed.... That race was so challenging in the sun.... We ran 6-7 and 9 basically blind.... Lap 1 was interesting to see everyone pile into 6 and all sit up and slow down when they discovered they couldnt see... haha

Congrats man.... That was fun to watch...

Ashli
September 27th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Chris that race was UNBELIEVABLE, I was so glad to be standing in turn 9-10 to see your meatball and your pass on Dougie in turn 9... you kick ass man!

Wahooman
September 27th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Very impressive Chris! I had heard about your race since I had to leave before it ran. Nice Job.....you think you can put a sun visor on the camera though....LOL :lol:

Budd435
September 27th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Wow! That's all I have to say...besides congratulations.

glenngsxr
September 27th, 2007, 09:43 PM
All I have to say is WOW! C-Weed, you are my hero and you get my vote for most improved rider of the year. Glenn #62

Tumbleweed
September 28th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Thanks you guys. I had lots of fun in that race. It's nice to ride a bike that can actually haul my gorilla ass around the track. I guess my new secret is just to get mad at myself for screwing up during a race and I can go fast. I'll try not to jump the gun anymore thou. Although it did make for an exciting race for me and everybody watching. Can't wait for next year Glenn when we get to have some battles. Good luck in your liter bike search. Thanks for the vote Glenn but I must say Dingle gets mine. I had to throw everything I had at him during the AU race to knock him off the podium. His riding abilities amazed me during that race. I will try to get it posted soon.

-puck-
September 28th, 2007, 07:57 AM
+1 vote for Dingle. That's a good call Weed, he really stepped it up in the last 1/2 of the season. I ran AmO for the first time last weekend, and you guys are fast! After 2 laps my slow ass was racing all by myself....I couldn't see ANYONE! :lol:

bluedevil
September 28th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the vote Glenn but I must say Dingle gets mine. I had to throw everything I had at him during the AU race to knock him off the podium. His riding abilities amazed me during that race. I will try to get it posted soon.

now someone distract him so I can cut the pretty fringe off his leather suit..... :shock:

Tumbleweed
September 28th, 2007, 08:56 AM
+1 on the fringe Dion. :lol:

Ashli
September 28th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the vote Glenn but I must say Dingle gets mine. I had to throw everything I had at him during the AU race to knock him off the podium. His riding abilities amazed me during that race. I will try to get it posted soon.

now someone distract him so I can cut the pretty fringe off his leather suit..... :shock:

Every time I saw him race I swore I'd cut that crap off as soon as he came in but I forgot!!! :roll:

dragos13
September 28th, 2007, 11:18 AM
if my bike was fast enough, i wanted to pass him down the straight and try to rip one of them off. just didn't happen as planned. :lol:

Tumbleweed
September 29th, 2007, 02:56 PM
another vid added. Still working on getting the vids on something other than myspace. Youtube won't work. The videos are too long. Any ideas?

bluedevil
October 1st, 2007, 06:15 AM
Google vid?

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
October 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM
cweed - awesome vids! I feel like a movie star. You sure showed me where I was a slug .. good thing I had some power on your 600, else I would have been way out of shot range.

Nice riding, BTW. That was lots of fun.

BTW, I'd like to get .mpg or .avi or whatever from you. Can I?

bluedevil
October 1st, 2007, 01:45 PM
cweed - awesome vids! I feel like a movie star. You sure showed me where I was a slug .. good thing I had some power on your 600, else I would have been way out of shot range.

Nice riding, BTW. That was lots of fun.

BTW, I'd like to get .mpg or .avi or whatever from you. Can I?

It was cool to see your bike rocket down the straight compared to a 600. Puts things in perspective...... Since Chris doesnt use brakes he went a head and took them off....... Some how he keeps getting though tech.... Darndest thing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tumbleweed
October 1st, 2007, 03:18 PM
I'll burn it to a disc and bring it too the next meeting or if I remember I will bring it to the new track tour. I may have some other vids of us. I'll try to get those on disc also. I like your little wave going down the straight right after I got by you and you came up on my rear camera. Priceless. That was definitely a fun race. Lets do it again next season. I will still be running the 01 600 so we should have some more good times.

Tumbleweed
October 1st, 2007, 03:18 PM
And Dion, stop giving away my brake secrets. Now I will never get through tech next season.

froth
October 1st, 2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah, but did anyone else see the ladies in 7 flash him on the cool down lap?

Refreshing, and hilarious. The rider right by him (don't know who it was) missed it entirely, I think.

C-grats, and a fun vid, too.

Tumbleweed
October 1st, 2007, 07:53 PM
Oh yes, I saw the boobies. Have you ever wondered what possesed me to jump the start. I was just excited about the boobs so I forgot to wait for the light to go off. I knew if I won they promised me boobs on the cool down lap. Never ridden with such motivation before. :lol:

HAMMER
October 1st, 2007, 08:09 PM
thats a cool vid buddy.... i cant beleive you stop and go ed and i still didnt catch you :shock: ... what a looser i am :lol: lol..........

congrats for sure............i gave up like half way, couldnt see $#!%......

mad skillzzzz 4sure

Tumbleweed
October 1st, 2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks Jason

We should have more sun races and of course boobs on every cool down lap. I think this is my recipe for success. Who's with me. :twisted:

DingleBerns
October 1st, 2007, 09:02 PM
ummm....Dingle is! I almost crashed looking at those things.........

JK i didn't even see them, but I like the idea Big Weed!

AMU movie on its way to the forum?

trophywife626
October 1st, 2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, but did anyone else see the ladies in 7 flash him on the cool down lap?

Refreshing, and hilarious. The rider right by him (don't know who it was) missed it entirely, I think.

I think he actually looked away because he was embarassed how badly my husband kicked his ass! Ha.. :twisted:

Oh yes, I saw the boobies. Have you ever wondered what possesed me to jump the start. I was just excited about the boobs so I forgot to wait for the light to go off. I knew if I won they promised me boobs on the cool down lap. Never ridden with such motivation before.

As if you don't see them everyday of your life :mrgreen:

bluedevil
October 2nd, 2007, 06:35 AM
As if you don't see them everyday of your life :mrgreen:

Sadly you women just dont get us.... haha If you see it every day... it still would not be enough... You can always see more ta ta's... Though Id really rather see a nice rump... :lol: but thats besides the point.....

Why are you trying to kill Dingle? :shock: haha

Tumbleweed
October 2nd, 2007, 07:52 AM
Still working on it Dingle. I only had my rear camera recording cause some dumb ass forgot to erase the vids from the double header off the memory card and it ran out of memory on pregrid :x But James is going to give me his recording and I am going to see if I can't put them together. And Dion is right. Ta Tas every morning afternoon and evening is still not enough. This is why I have pictures of my hot wife in my toolbox. :D

DingleBerns
October 2nd, 2007, 07:55 AM
Not a problem just excited to see the darn thing.

+1 for Ta Ta's 24/7... 8)

bluedevil
October 2nd, 2007, 10:21 AM
ta ta's = buy HBO........

Rump = now we are talking..... :twisted:

Hey Chris I still have my camera from the last race in the bike... Ill swing it buy so we can download the vids too... Think the DVD of the 2008 DARC Racing season goes into production this week so we need to get those mailed off.....

I wonder if there will be a way to post the entire DVD somewhere... Ill have to check into that when its done.... 8)

Tumbleweed
October 2nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
I brought all the discs to work this morning so I can mail them off at lunch. Do you have a way of downloading off the camera yourself onto a disc so you can mail it out or do you need me to do it.

Lel399
October 2nd, 2007, 11:47 AM
ta ta's = buy HBO........

Rump = now we are talking..... :twisted:

god you really do have some serious problems... maybe ill start a rehab style organization for people like you..

OH WAIT they already have them... they are called titty bars! not 'ass bars' !!! :twisted: :lol:

Tumbleweed
October 2nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
I fully agree with you Jason. Something is seriously wrong with Dion. I may love Jess' ass but I really love her boobies. Life is good.

DingleBerns
October 2nd, 2007, 11:53 AM
Dion, Browine might be able to help you out with the titty bars. I hear he is a professional gigolo. :D

akuretz
October 2nd, 2007, 11:58 AM
Dion, I'm with you, I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny... 8)

bluedevil
October 2nd, 2007, 12:13 PM
You guys crack me up.... haha

Well if I had this gawd damn Codec 12 thing that Windows Vsa requires I could do it myself.... but so far no luck.... Damn Visa.... My old PC does it fine but I have no burner in it and half the keys on it work... haha Hence why its the old PC.... Mail them off... Hell its gonna take him 12 days to watch all the vids we have already much less add on 5 more that Ill send later.... No worries... Ill swing by, download them and burn them at your place real quick... Then ill mail the second round.... Sound cool?

Now back to boobies.. haha

The nice part about the titty bar's so to speak is that most of them come with a side of a$$ anyway..... :twisted:

Is there a rump AA of some sort? I may need couseling..... :?

akuretz
October 2nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Is there a rump AA of some sort? I may need couseling..... :?

The only treatment I'm aware of consists of Wreckx-n-Effect and Sir MixALot videos...

bluedevil
October 2nd, 2007, 12:31 PM
haha Wouldnt that be like cocaine or rum for an addict?

Im thinking my own booty club.... Its got possibilities.... Its like a titty bar but for rump ... haha Oh yeah say hello next mr rich guy.... :roll:

Scorekeeper
October 2nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
Hey Chris,
All I could see when you jumped the start were your lips moving...^*%&$*^&#@($*! Your reaction was right, get your butt in gear and go! Too many times we see someone jump, then hesitate because they realize they'll get the spicy meatball from Bob, or, think maybe we would miss that they were rolling.....

It was exciting seeing your plan develop, then to come out of the stop and go just behind the two other racers. All of us at the 'start finish' were screaming when you came around turn 10.
Congratulations on a great race!
Chris

Tumbleweed
October 2nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks Chris. I could truly feel all the support of all of you during that race. Everytime I came through 7 and between 9 and 10 I would see so many arms in the air to show my gap. It was great to have all the support. And yes I also saw the scramble to show me the meatball for the second time on the close of the 2nd lap. Yes I saw it the first time but I was just working on building the gap. Didn't want to get stuck in traffic. Thank you all for the support. Lets do it again next season.

trophywife626
October 2nd, 2007, 09:38 PM
Lets do it again next season.
Winning the race right? Not the meatball part... :roll: :wink:

Tumbleweed
October 3rd, 2007, 07:13 AM
I don't mind the meatball as long as I still win. :D

HAMMER
October 3rd, 2007, 10:33 AM
boobie intervention!!!!!!!! :shock:

froth
October 3rd, 2007, 04:30 PM
Don't forget. Stuffing the junk in her trunk, and BOOBIES COME IN PAIRS! Hooray!